Making Listings for .com using Turbo Lister downloaded from .ca

Hi,

Due to the upcoming changes I was interested in trying to do some listings for ebay.com using turbo lister.  I've been using Turbo Lister for 8 years to make my listing on .ca in US dollars  (I have Turbo Lister 2 downloaded from the .ca site).   When I tried to add ebay.com as an  additional site that i'd like to list on in turbo lister it completely crashed Turbo lister and wouldn't allow me to use it all.  After hours of frustration (had all upto date updates) and searching I decided to completely uninstall (all data files included) and reinstall it and start from scratch.  I've gotten it to work once again to create listings for .ca with no issues and it shows the option to create listings for .com at the top right drop down menu BUT when I try to open Description Builder when in the template for .com it won't open.   Beyond frustrated at this point.  Is there an issue with using the .ca Turbo Lister Download to upload to the .com site?  I see lots of sellers are able to upload to both sites from Turbo Lister.  Anyone have in ideas.  This is causing a ton of stress on top of new changes.  Thanks in Advance.

Message 1 of 3
latest reply
2 REPLIES 2

I've never used TL (I have a Mac) but I noticed in passing one of the eBay employees saying that eBay no longer supports TL, although it usually does still work for eBay applications.

But this should be taken as gossip,not fact, until someone can confirm it with citations.

Message 2 of 3
latest reply

Thanks I'll keep my eyes open and see if anyone has heard or seen this.  Out of curiosity...do you use another listing program or do each listing individually?  Once I started using TL I never had issues so never even thought about how else people were listing.  Seems I may now need to do some research on other options. 

Message 3 of 3
latest reply