Archive 1
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

eBay Restricting use of outdated Internet Security Protocol

Hi eBay Members, eBay has decided to restrict the use of outdated Internet Security Protocol, SSL 3.0, because we have determined that it does not meet our standards. As such, some Turbo Lister users could see some connectivity issues. For more infor...

Holiday Returns available in Turbo Lister

Hi Turbo Lister Users, The option to apply Holiday Returns in Turbo Lister is now available in the Beta version of the program. When deciding whether or not to be a Beta user, please keep in mind that the beta versions aren't free of bugs, nor are th...

HolidayReturns.jpg

Recent Issues w/Turbo Lister Sign In

Hi Turbo Lister Users, A recent Windows update has caused some programs, including Turbo Lister, to crash. To sign-in to Turbo Lister before the improved Windows update is released, please follow these steps: Open Internet Explorer Open the Tools men...

Resolved! feedback rating changed

Yesterday, I got positive feedback from a buyer and the number changed beside my name from 1 to 2 (I am very new as you can see). Now the number is back to 1 and his feedback is gone. What happened?

User avatar by Community Member
  • 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

Bid accepted on best offer, but seller won't accept my paypal

I won best offer on an item which was listed with Global Shipping program, and included all the shipping and taxes/import fees to Canada, but when I went to pay the paypal site said that the seller wouldn't accept "non-US" paypal acccounts. I am in C...

• 0 replies
  • 0 helpful

Resolved! No Response From Seller

I emailed a buyer to ask for a lower shipping charge before I bid, and she emailed me back with a lower price and told me if I won she would send me an invoice with that charge. It's been 3 days now and the seller has not contacted me or responded to...

• 2 replies
  • 0 helpful

Change shipping address on purchase

When I click on "Pay Now" for a purchased item, I get an error telling me to change my shipping address or it won't let me pay. I bought several items from this seller and only this one item gives this error. Tried to contact the seller several times...

Payment hasn't been cleared through paypal after the estimated funds availability date

I recently sold two items on ebay with paypal as the only payment option. The person who won the bid has paid through paypal already and there are an estimated funds availability date for each item. One is Aug 25th and the other one is 27th. Right no...

Why does this site suck so bad?

Just spent an hour creating account with ebay and paypal, and creating my listing just to have it all deleted suddenly. Thanks for nothing ebay

• 2 replies
  • 0 helpful

Cancelling a Bid?????

I just made a bid on an item - I am currently the winning bid. I have since found another item that suits my needs better. Is there a way to cancel my bid on the first item?

• 2 replies
  • 0 helpful

opinion needed on shipping charges

Hi folks, I want your opinion on this: interested in an auction and i have emailed the seller on what would be the charge. I usually do that as a just in case because a lot of people put an average price and adjust the price when i send them my addre...

Price not what is first listed.

I was browsing for LED lamps I see them listed for 99 cents. once you select an option like color or quantity the price jumps way up. there is noting that can be selected for the price listed this is not a fair way of listing a buy it now item. it se...

• 5 replies
  • 0 helpful

Reconciling Muslim practices with Western principles

An incredible amount of ink has been spent on the reaction to the proposed Charter of Quebec Values, considering that the document itself remains veiled to the wider public.For those wishing to brush up on laïcité, John Bowen’s Why the French Don’t L...

Won my item.

I received an email from Ebay stating i had Won my my First Ebay Item,not sure what it meant or what takes place with the purchase i made on Ebay.Please advise. Thank you. John A. Leaver

legitimate seller

is the seller 53402 is legit? Just wondering if someone with that many positive reviews and buys would sell replicas? Thanks

• 4 replies
  • 0 helpful

Resolved! shipping to germany

I have an item that I sell world wide. Recently I got great reviews from a German forum and sales started to soar. Because shipping to Germany cost a little fortune. I started getting disputes for item not received on a regular basis. To my surprise ...

why I ebay charge on shipping final value

I sell item on ebay and each time ebay charge on shipping final value with this me as a seller must charge more to buyer for cover my profit but ebay most ask sellers to reduce shipping charge .i am wondering if ebay like to reduce shipping cost why ...

• 2 replies
  • 0 helpful

Want to cancel transaction - shipping issue

Hi there, I had an item up for auction and it sold - BUT - I had specified I would ONLY ship to Canada and the US - but the buyer is in Russia. I cannot understand his address, I have no idea how to ship anything to Russia, nor do I want to learn. I ...

• 4 replies
  • 0 helpful

Resolved! If i am under the legal age in my country, will i still be able to buy items such as a vaporizer?

I am 16 years old and i ordered a vaporizer, and the legal age in my country is 18. I was wondering if the mail man will not give me my item, or if he will need a parent to sign some papers or something, or if i will need to pick it up from the post ...

Green Party reveals over $100 million federal spending supporting Enbridge tanker plans

Today, Dr. Andrew Weaver, MLA (Oak Bay-Gordon Head) and Deputy Leader of the Green Party of British Columbia and Elizabeth May, MP (Saanich-Gulf Islands) and leader of the Green Party of Canada held a joint press conference to review the federal and ...

Europe's carbon tax is down but not out

On it's way I'd reckon. THE world's biggest carbon market, the European Union Emissions TradingScheme, is now widely regarded as a basket case. The price of a permitto pump carbon into the atmosphere has collapsed. Europe's parliament isto vote on an...

• 0 replies
  • 0 helpful

B.C. carbon tax a success four years in "win - win"

In 2008, B.C. became the only jurisdiction in North America to adopt a carbon tax. A recent study has called it a "success", pointing out substantially reduced emissions in comparison to the rest of Canada and no detectable effect on the economy. Bes...

B.C.'s carbon tax is a colossal failure!

“the B.C. carbon tax is regressive, shifting ever more of the province’s tax burden onto working people, while reducing taxes on corporations. It will do nothing to cut emissions or slow global warming.” http://climateandcapitalism.com/2012/07/03/bc-...

• 4 replies
  • 0 helpful

Item paid but no notice of shipping even after 4 days. Emailed seller but no responed.

Item was paid,but there is no NOTICE of shipping even after the 4th days.Emailed seller and waited 2 days with no respond. P.S.. Tried open case in resolution center. It said I cannot open case unless the shipping didn't arrive (i.e., another 20-28 d...

Should I be conserned about this item?

Hey guys, I was wondering if I should be conserned with the item I just bought: http://www.ebay.ca/itm/251334211116?ssPageName=STRK:MEWNX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1497.l2649 I assume I'm buying a console because the title, pic and description says that but ...

• 3 replies
  • 0 helpful
Unanswered Questions
No posts to display.