My First Negs - Having a Pity Party

Hi Gang, well I knew it would happen eventually. Received two Negs today from a buyer in Spain.

He contacted me last night and in Spanish asked where his items were, I didn't reply last night and today I have 2 negs.

Sent April 9th, small package air insured. I've refunded him and will file with CP once I find the link.

Just stings a little.

Thanks for listening : )

Jaime

Message 1 of 6
latest reply
5 REPLIES 5

Don't email- the email staff are kind of officious. Teh phone clerks are human.

You may get a date to call back, but they will be nice about it.

And ask your Spanish customer to refund the refund when his parcels arrive. If you don't ask, he won't think of it. If you do, and he doesn't he may have a twinge of conscience every time he sees the widgets. ]:)

Message 2 of 6
latest reply

Sorry to hear about it, Jaime.

Could happen to anyone...

Message 3 of 6
latest reply

Feel for you. 

As much as we sellers bend over backwards to satisfy our buyers, inevitably we meet one that is unreasonable.  It is even more difficult when a foreign language enters the mix.  I ship a lot to Europe and sometimes deciphering messages is a real chore.  I can usually manage with some form of translation service.  The problem seems to be at the other end where the buyer doesn't "get" your message.

Message 4 of 6
latest reply

Hey way to go, I see you salvaged them, they're gone now so that is good news! If my problems are in north america, I'm often able to salvage them as well, by being polite and working with the buyer to fix their concern (unreasonable as it may be sometimes). My biggest problems the last few months are overseas folks where english is for certain a 2nd language....anyway congrats on being neg free again....

Message 5 of 6
latest reply

Thanks everyone for your suggestions & comments. I was happy to see the buyer ammended the feedbacks.

Have a wonderful week, happy selling!

Message 6 of 6
latest reply