My buyer is in Hong Kong, but I stated that my item only ships to Canada and the US.

steph_boucher
Community Member

Am I required to ship the item to Hong Kong anyway? If so, am I allowed to request additional shipping charges so I don't lose money on this transaction?

Thanks!

Message 1 of 2
latest reply
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

My buyer is in Hong Kong, but I stated that my item only ships to Canada and the US.

Hi you do not have to ship to Hong Kong if you do not have it listed as a place you ship to. You can however decide on a few options, you can contact him/her and tell him/her you will ship it for him/her at what ever cost it is for the shipping to Hong Kong. You can tell the buyer that you appreciate their bid, however you do not ship to Hong Kong. If you decide not to ship to Hong Kong you can always give a second chance offer to the second place bidder, or you can re list your item. I hope this gives you all the information you require. Thank You

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 2
latest reply
1 REPLY 1

Hi you do not have to ship to Hong Kong if you do not have it listed as a place you ship to. You can however decide on a few options, you can contact him/her and tell him/her you will ship it for him/her at what ever cost it is for the shipping to Hong Kong. You can tell the buyer that you appreciate their bid, however you do not ship to Hong Kong. If you decide not to ship to Hong Kong you can always give a second chance offer to the second place bidder, or you can re list your item. I hope this gives you all the information you require. Thank You

Message 2 of 2
latest reply