seler is in canada i am in canada but eBay will not let me contact seller or bid on hes item

seler is in Canada, I am in Canada,  eBay will not let me contact seller or bid on hes item. It says seller does not ship to the USA but my registered address is in Canada. It will not let me contact seller ?

Available questions and answers on ebay are out most rudimentary and there is no way to get past this wall. 

Message 1 of 2
latest reply
1 REPLY 1

seler is in canada i am in canada but eBay will not let me contact seller or bid on hes item

Does the seller have a shipping price for Canada? It sounds stupid, but never overestimate intelligence.

Does the seller have other items for sale? Have you tried asking a question through any of those?

Have you ever received a Strike for an Unpaid Item? Most sellers have a Block against bidders with Unpaid Item Strikes.

Do you have an active Paypal account? Many sellers will not accept bids from bidders without active PP accounts.

Have you ever bid with the seller before? You may be on his Blocked Bidder List for some other reason.

Message 2 of 2
latest reply