Need help-Someone from USA

widow777
Community Member

Can someone from USA contact this seller (http://www.ebay.ca/itm/171079753161?ru=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.ebay.ca%2Fsch%2Fi.html%3F_from%3DR40%26_saca... because i am from Canada and i cant contact him...I just want to ask him if he can send item to Canada...Thank you very much for you help..

Dejan

Message 1 of 6
latest reply
5 REPLIES 5

If you go near the bottom of the listing, you will see a link to "Ask a question"

Selecting "Shipping", the listing states:

• Do you offer international shipping?
    This seller doesn't offer international shipping."

Message 2 of 6
latest reply

If you can't send them a message, then that means they don't want to talk to you.

Let it go.  Move on to the next seller.

Imagination will often carry us to worlds that never were. But without it we go nowhere. Carl Sagan
Message 3 of 6
latest reply

You can also click on "See other items" and click on another item. Then go back to "See other items". Click on the seller's feedback. Click on "Contact Member". Click "This is not about an item" and continue. You should be able to contact him that way and ask if they would ship to Canada.

Sometimes, sellers block buyers from other countries because they don't ship "overseas". But when I contact them, many will accept to ship to me and don't even realise they blocked Canadian buyers as well.

Of course, some will also say no. That is their right.

Message 4 of 6
latest reply

@lady.stark wrote:

You can also click on "See other items" and click on another item. Then go back to "See other items". Click on the seller's feedback. Click on "Contact Member". Click "This is not about an item" and continue. You should be able to contact him that way and ask if they would ship to Canada.

Sometimes, sellers block buyers from other countries because they don't ship "overseas". But when I contact them, many will accept to ship to me and don't even realise they blocked Canadian buyers as well.

Of course, some will also say no. That is their right.

Psst.  The auction ended two days ago.  Smiley Happy

Message 5 of 6
latest reply

Yes, I just discovered that after I posted my reply. But even then, it might be helping other users facing the same problem. You never know who is reading the boards, so it's never too late 😉   (except for this particular auction of course)

Message 6 of 6
latest reply