Need help with shipping settings to US

I really need help with this. I've been having trouble with people in the US trying to get shipping calculated and they cannot purchase until I send them a Paypal invoice first with the shipping price. So I went into the link under international and chose custom location, marked off US and Canada Post small packets air. I do not have require immediate payment checked. I went into the auction and checked the shipping calculator and it showed the correct price so I'm happy and I did this for 250 listings. Now I had a message today from a guy who was blocked trying to purchase. It took him straight to checkout when he hit buy it now which it should not have and it said shipping was free and then it said the seller doesn't include shipping costs to your area.

What is going on? I'm in worse shape now then before I changed the shipping option. At least they could purchase before.

Message 1 of 21
latest reply
20 REPLIES 20

Re: Need help with shipping settings to US

What is your setup for this item as it works great.

Born in 2015 Baby Gift Coin Set Struck Teddy Bear Loonie $1 Canadian Mint.

I noticed that my international setup shows for some countries but not for china and a few others while yours does everything. My shipping international does not show in my other items as you advised.

I chose custom us - canada post small packets usa air

worldwide - canada post tracked packet international

What's wrong with that??

Message 21 of 21
latest reply