New Boards on .com - What a Mess!

Not sure where to post this... But I'm sure the mods will be more than happy to move it around as they seem to love doing.

Has anyone gone over to the .com boards today? They have been completely revamped (again!) What a mess! There's a drop down thingy at the top of the page that takes up about one third of the screen. And it will drop down at the, well, drop of a hat. On the left is a huge white column which takes up so much space that you are forced to scroll to the right to read the posts.

I wanted to go on the Weekly Board Hour today to ask if (when?) this mess is coming here, but I couldn't make it. Say it ain't so eBay!

From Live World to Dead Boards in just a few easy, efficient steps. If only they were as quick to make changes that actually benefit buyers and sellers!

Message 1 of 3
latest reply
2 REPLIES 2

It has been a while since I visited the .com boards.

I used to be a regular contributor but the last revision about three months ago left my head spinning.

Heading off to take a look now.

Message 2 of 3
latest reply

Anonymous
Not applicable
Be glad you are on Canada boards. Check out the US Boards, very few, it seems that eBay has deleted many categories, reduced to a few. I used to check my favorite categories but around 5 of them are gone forever, why? I dunno.
Message 3 of 3
latest reply