New Promo List 1,500 free auction style listings

Will post link shortly with details.

Message 1 of 18
latest reply
17 REPLIES 17

Re: New Promo List 1,500 free auction style listings

Could not post the link so here is a cut and paste..........................................

By invitation only Final value and optional upgrade fees apply. No guarantee is made that any item will sell at a particular price, or at all.

Please note: Invited sellers must activate the Promotion by selecting “Activate offer” in the invitation email or on the Promotion landing page. Items listed prior to a seller activating the Promotion will not be eligible for the Promotional Rate.

*Optional feature fees, selling limits, and final value fees for successful sales apply. Limit of 1,500 qualifying listings in the auction-style format or auction-style with Buy It Now format. The promotion applies to newly listed items and 5-, 7-, and 10-day listing durations only; relisted items are excluded. Sellers may also add 10-day Duration feature to these listings for free. No guarantee is made that any item will sell at a particular price, or at all. See Terms & Conditions for full details. Learn more about seller fees by viewing our everyday rate plan.

What is the Promotion?

Sellers who activate the offer and then create a listing in the auction-style format or auction-style with Buy It Now format, pursuant to the terms and conditions set forth herein (“Qualifying Listing”), will pay no insertion fee per newly listed item (relisted items not included) and no additional fee for adding 10-day Duration to these listings ("Promotion") for up to 1,500 listings during the Promotion Period (as defined below). All existing selling limits on your account (as well as category and item limits) still apply, and may prevent you from creating the maximum number of listings in this Promotion. The Promotion is in addition to the monthly insertion fee promotion, and/or any other insertion fees that are included as part of your Store subscription.

5, 7, and 10-day listing durations are included in this Promotion. The Promotion does not apply to relisted items, final value fees, or optional upgrade fees. Final value fees will be applied to the total amount of the sale, including the cost of the item, shipping, and any other fees a seller may charge—excluding any sales tax. Fees for optional listing upgrades (such as reserve price, Gallery Plus, listing in 2 categories, etc.) still apply. For listing in 2 categories, you will be charged at standard rates for the second category. Please note: Not all upgrades are available in all listing flows.

What is promotion?

This Promotion is available to invited sellers who: (i) received an email and/or message in My eBay; (ii) activated the promotion from the invitation email or on the Promotion landing page; and (iii) meet eBay’s minimum seller performance standards. Please sign in to My eBay and view your Seller Dashboard to verify whether your account is currently meeting the standards. If you have received fewer than 5 detailed seller ratings from buyers, this information will not appear in My eBay; however, you will receive email notification if your account falls below the minimum performance standards.

Who’s eligible?

This Promotion will begin on Friday, March 13, 2015, at 00:00:01 PT (12:00AM plus one second), and will end on Thursday, March 19, 2015, at 23:59:59 PT (11:59PM plus 59 seconds), for listings on www.ebay.com. For listings on www.ebay.ca, the Promotion will begin on Friday, March 13, 2015, at 00:00:01 ET (12:00AM plus one second), and will end on Thursday, March 19, 2015, at 23:59:59 ET (11:59PM plus 59 seconds) (the “Promotion Period”).

How do I activate the Promotion?

Sellers that have been invited to participate will automatically receive the Promotion after they activate the Promotion from the invitation email or the Promotion landing page, and then create Qualifying Listings on the US site at www.ebay.com, eBay Motors at www.ebay.com/motors (Parts & Accessories and Automotive Tools & Supplies only), or eBay Canada at www.ebay.ca through the Sell Your Item form, eBay Seller Tools, eBay Mobile applications, and most third-party tools. Any listings created prior to the time of activation will not be eligible for the Promotion. For sellers listing with any tool other than the latest version of the Sell Your Item form (SYI 3.0), the Promotional Rate will not be shown during the listing process. Instead, the discount will be reflected in the "View Account Status" section in My eBay, as well as in your next invoice.

Restrictions & Exclusions

The Promotion excludes the following: 1-day and 3-day listing durations, relisted items, and items listed in the fixed price format.
The following categories are excluded: eBay Motors Passenger Vehicles, Motorcycles, Boats, Power Sports, Other Vehicles, Motors Local Market, Real Estate, Classified Ad listings, Heavy Equipment, Concession Trailers & Carts, Imaging & Aesthetics Equipment, and Commercial Printing Presses.
All Qualifying Listings must comply with all applicable eBay policies, including eBay’s Duplicate Listing policy that allows for the removal of duplicate fixed price listings.
The Promotion excludes listings created prior to a seller activating the offer or with a start date prior to Friday, March 13, 2015 (including those listings revised during the Promotion Period). Additionally, the Promotion excludes listings that are created during the Promotion Period, but scheduled to start after the Promotion Period. Listings created prior to Friday, March 13, 2015, but after a seller activates the Promotion, which are scheduled to start during the Promotion Period, are eligible for the Promotion.
Message 2 of 18
latest reply

Didn't get any e-mail yet. Will just have to wait and see if I get invited... thanks for the heads up!

Message 3 of 18
latest reply

73rhc
Community Member
Saw this post earlier this afternoon. I was sure that I wasn't getting the invite. But 4 hours later, it came in. Do they. Send them out by region? I'm in the Montreal area.
Message 4 of 18
latest reply

There is no easy answer to that question.  Some people get them early others late.  I am in Ontario.

Message 5 of 18
latest reply

@73rhc wrote:
Saw this post earlier this afternoon. I was sure that I wasn't getting the invite. But 4 hours later, it came in. Do they. Send them out by region? I'm in the Montreal area.

I get almost all the promo's on at least one id. Once or twice a year I get an actual email, the rest of the time they just show up in the Promotions part of My eBay.

Of course I find out if I should look from posts here.

"What else could I do? I had no trade so I became a peddler" - Lazarus Greenberg 1915
- answering Trolls is voluntary, my policy is not to participate.
Message 6 of 18
latest reply

Email, this time. Nothing in eBay messages. That's where I usually see them.
Message 7 of 18
latest reply

I received an e-mail with, "Claim you 1500 free listings" in the subject line, but nothing in the body of the e-mail. Does anyone have a link to claim the promo?

Thanks

Message 8 of 18
latest reply

@dsfinegoodsemporium wrote:

I received an e-mail with, "Claim you 1500 free listings" in the subject line, but nothing in the body of the e-mail. Does anyone have a link to claim the promo?

Thanks

It will show up in My eBay at Midnight.

"What else could I do? I had no trade so I became a peddler" - Lazarus Greenberg 1915
- answering Trolls is voluntary, my policy is not to participate.
Message 9 of 18
latest reply

@dsfinegoodsemporium wrote:

Thanks

There should be a green button that says "Activate Offer". Click that and it should activate.

But try the green button in this link to see if it works anyway? -- http://pages.ebay.com/promo/2015/0313/FreeAuction.html

And this time I got it! E-mail arrived an hour ago. 

You've accepted the offer "Pay no insertion fees on 1,500 auction-style listings".

Message 10 of 18
latest reply

No email or eBay message. Clicking on the link above says the offer is activated. Does not show in My eBay Promotional offers yet. Probably will show in Promotional offers at 12 midnight ET for eBay.ca and 12 midnight PT for eBay.com.

I have clicked on links here for other promotions and activated without an email. So this one should do the same.

I get eBay messages about 4 pm PT on the first day of the promotion if at all. I changed my account preferences to receive offers and no change to the time received. Useless notification system always a day late.

These forums are the only early notification I ever get. Thanks for posting for those who get it early. It is appreciated.

Message 11 of 18
latest reply

Thanks for the link. Looks like it worked. Cat Very Happy

My email was pretty much blank.

Message 12 of 18
latest reply

me to my email was just telling me if i received to many emails I could unsubscribe lol..

Message 13 of 18
latest reply

Anonymous
Not applicable

I didn't get it.  Boo-hoo!

Well, their loss to eBay as I do make very good sales with auction-style, guess they didn't want my final value fees.  LOL.  Again eBay's loss.

Message 14 of 18
latest reply

"I didn't get it. Boo-hoo!

Well, their loss to eBay as I do make very good sales with auction-style, guess they didn't want my final value fees. LOL. Again eBay's loss."

So what, your not going to sell because you didn't get the promo? I think eBay will survive to fight another day, even if they don't get your huge FVFs.
Message 15 of 18
latest reply

It stopped working after 95 listings.

I tried the link above again, and managed 3 new listings before I was being charged again.

Guess I'll save the rest of my new listings for the next listing sale.

Message 16 of 18
latest reply

LOL, I just got an eBay message about the promo. Today is the 14th, 9:45 pm PT, 12:45 am on the 15th or 2 days late since the promo started at 12 midnight ET on the 13th. Totally pathetic message system. Why even bother to send to me?

Thanks again to those who get the promo early and post the details and links.

Message 17 of 18
latest reply

lol I just got it in my eBay message as well today. 

Message 18 of 18
latest reply