Archive 1
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

eBay Restricting use of outdated Internet Security Protocol

Hi eBay Members, eBay has decided to restrict the use of outdated Internet Security Protocol, SSL 3.0, because we have determined that it does not meet our standards. As such, some Turbo Lister users could see some connectivity issues. For more infor...

Holiday Returns available in Turbo Lister

Hi Turbo Lister Users, The option to apply Holiday Returns in Turbo Lister is now available in the Beta version of the program. When deciding whether or not to be a Beta user, please keep in mind that the beta versions aren't free of bugs, nor are th...

HolidayReturns.jpg

Recent Issues w/Turbo Lister Sign In

Hi Turbo Lister Users, A recent Windows update has caused some programs, including Turbo Lister, to crash. To sign-in to Turbo Lister before the improved Windows update is released, please follow these steps: Open Internet Explorer Open the Tools men...

I purchase an item which the seller say is to heavy to be sent via postal service, or courier.

I purchased an item from a guy who says he is in Holland and the package is to heavy to be sent to me P.O. Box in Canada.I was wondering if anyone knew if that is true or not.I would really appreciate some advice from someone who might know.Thanks,K

Tracking

I purchased a small pitcher for 9 bucks from a US seller on Apr 2. Tracking # is upaaa000000051036465. It's been sitting in Etobicoke since Apr 7 and has not moved. The item is only $9.00 plus 14.95 shipping. What's the hold up?? and is there any way...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 2 replies
  • 0 helpful

to close my store or not....

Good morning,I am looking for some ideas comments or advice please.I have to close my store for 6 weeks, but I am worried about what the repercussions might be for my standings in eBay, as well as what hoops I might have to go through when I re-open....

What the heck is this now?

When I came in this a.m. my home page was showing me people I'm "Following". I'm not stalking - lol or following anyone!. Looked if there was a way I could delete, but couldn't. I didn't recognize any sellers I've purchased from, nor any posters on t...

• 0 replies
  • 0 helpful

New Follow Sellers.

This new "Sellers you follow" that has been changed from Favourite Sellers. It will NOT let me add a note to the sellers profile. It's nice to state the kind of experience you had, where they live etc. If they were nice to deal with etc. I just added...

• 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

help with item titles

It appears that my item titles are not fully displyaying unless I mouse over them. Would you mind looking at some of my items and let me know if you experience the same thing. Thanks

HS error code when printing Canada Post labels

Hi all: Here is the fix for anyone who is trying to print shipping labels using Paypal and keeps getting the error message. After you have found the right HS code for the item (on the Canada Post website), when you fill it in on your label DO NOT INC...

So, I have been banned from bidding at one particular site. Seller says it is not them, but EBay.

My feedback from seller is 100%. They say it is EBay. Have called eBay twice. They promise to get back to me, but so far have not. Cannot get any answers. Never late with a payment, have never left bad feedback. Don't know what gives. Am I the only o...

is ebay hosing sellers

im spose to get a discount of 20 percent sure dont see that anywhere on my listing fees or my bill is it hidden somewhere,or is it a carrot in front the donkey kinda thing?

Resolved! Why is Canadian shipping from the US so costly. I looked it up at US postal services website and 1 i

Why is Canadian shipping from the US so costly? i looked it up on the US postal services website and 1 pin in an envelope would cost $1.30 for priority US international shipping. On ebay it is $6.00 or more for 1 pin, then they add additional pins wi...

buyer does not pick up item from post office

I am a new seller and sold my first item and received payment by Paypal. Next day i shipped item by printing label through Paypal so that tracking number was automatically entered. I also sent a separate email to buyer to inform him about sipping. No...

• 6 replies
  • 0 helpful

cannot add description

I am about to give up on selling on Ebay. I have a lot of old auto parts to sell. I try to create the listing and when I get to the spot to add the description it does not work. Cannot type anything in the box. No cursor either. What could be the pro...

i have bought prada shoes and emailed owner in regards to shipping details but i have had no respons

i had bought and paid for prada shoes emailed in regards to shipping, paid a lot of money for shipping charge - it said it would arrive in 3-5 business days but i dont have confirmation the order was shipped. Can you help me with this.Paid on 08-Apr-...

• 2 replies
  • 0 helpful

Music gear deceptions

Frustration - products that won't work until you REGISTER them, and put in an ACTIVATION KEY.... and then the ACTIVATION KEY won't take, and you find out it is the company's fault - everybody is having this same problem!! And then you write it up in ...

Jim Flaherty RIP

http://www.cbc.ca/news/politics/jim-flaherty-former-finance-minister-dead-at-64-1.2605728

import charges

I just bought a musical instrument accessory on eBay, US$29.99. The import charge levied by Pitney-Bowes (who have some sort of shipper/warehouse/fee collector relationship with eBay) was almost US$10. 30% of the cost of the item. Outrageous. I would...

User avatar by Not applicable
  • 44 replies
  • 2 helpful

Resolved! Is anyone else experiencing difficulty leaving feedback today?

Hello! I would like to leave positive feedback for two of my purchases today (April 10, 2014), but when I click on "leave feedback", I receive an error message that says that the "server cannot be found". Is anyone else encountering this issue? Many ...

Selling a cell phone here on EBay that was found by the seller, is it legal to sell the same?

I was looking on purchasing a smartphone here on E-Bay but it seems that this phone was found by the seller and it is locked and the seller has no idea to as of how to unlock it. They can not tell even if it works let alone what settings it has. It i...

item option price deception rules

i have seen item's that the image and description don't match the item. this happens when there is an item at a high price and seller has put an unrelated item in the option at low price, probably to get at the top of cost list. is there any way to a...

Unanswered Questions
No posts to display.