New to bringing my parcels to mail in the USA! Helpful advise would be appreciated.

Hope someone can give me advise?

Message 1 of 6
latest reply
5 REPLIES 5

Re: New to bringing my parcels to mail in the USA! Helpful advise would be appreciated.

From Saint John, NB, your nearest point would be Calais.

You will have to get a permit when entering the USA and mail your parcels from the USPS post office.

Are your time, effort and travel costs really worth it?

Like most Canadian sellers, I have closed my eBay store in expectation of a postal strike.  Yes, I will lose sales.  However, I really see no point in wasting my time going to the USA to mail purchases to Americans, unless my sales volume was above $1,000 week.  It used to be but not anymore. 

If your sales volume warrants it, go for it.

Message 2 of 6
latest reply

Re: New to bringing my parcels to mail in the USA! Helpful advise would be appreciated.

Thanks for your opinion's and answering me. I need details , what form, do I leave parcel opened, can I use my Canadian return address ?

Message 3 of 6
latest reply

The border is not that far from you.

Why not take a drive tomorrow, Canada Day, and get the information you need from the US officials.  They will give you exactly all the information you need to proceed.

Good Luck.

Message 4 of 6
latest reply

Give this thread a read.  Suggest posting any direct questions to that thread vs. this new one. 

Message 5 of 6
latest reply