New watch list not working properly.

Hi all,

Last week I noticed that my watch lists had a "new improved" look and some new features. Unfortunately one of those new features is that it will not open, change pages or change settings of any kind without first displaying  "sorry we couldn't complete your request, try again later", then I have to refresh the page at least three or four times before it will do what it is supposed to do. Ebay, I've got to tell you, you really need to stop messing around with things that don't need to be fixed. In all the years I've been on ebay I have never had a problem with my watch list until now. PLEASE STOP "FIXING" THINGS!

Heather

Message 1 of 4
latest reply
3 REPLIES 3

Re: New watch list not working properly.

I've also been experiencing a series of 'glitches'. I can't open 'see other item' for some sellers but my favorite so far is things disappearing completely out of my watch list. Fortunately I remembered what it was so I went to the sellers store, found the disc and when I tried to re-add it to my watch list nothing happened, so like you I leaned on the reload page button till it did work but when I went to my watch list it still wasn't there so I put in an early bid and be damned with it! Luckily I was the only bidder. Now, have you noticed all the 'tell us what you think' tabs? TELL 'EM!

Message 2 of 4
latest reply

a.ivziku
Community Member

I am having the same problems as you. Just use "All Lists" tab/page instead, until it gets fixed

Message 3 of 4
latest reply

eBay if full of glitches. I use both the web version and Android App and I often get notifications that my Cart items are about to expire even though I checked out and paid for said items like a month ago. Plus it reminds me of watched items I removed from my watch list weeks prior.

So yeah, no big surprise there.

Message 4 of 4
latest reply