Archive 1
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

eBay Restricting use of outdated Internet Security Protocol

Hi eBay Members, eBay has decided to restrict the use of outdated Internet Security Protocol, SSL 3.0, because we have determined that it does not meet our standards. As such, some Turbo Lister users could see some connectivity issues. For more infor...

Holiday Returns available in Turbo Lister

Hi Turbo Lister Users, The option to apply Holiday Returns in Turbo Lister is now available in the Beta version of the program. When deciding whether or not to be a Beta user, please keep in mind that the beta versions aren't free of bugs, nor are th...

HolidayReturns.jpg

Recent Issues w/Turbo Lister Sign In

Hi Turbo Lister Users, A recent Windows update has caused some programs, including Turbo Lister, to crash. To sign-in to Turbo Lister before the improved Windows update is released, please follow these steps: Open Internet Explorer Open the Tools men...

How do we contact the shipping company without going through the resolution center?

Spoiler (Highlight to read)My seller sent it and its stuck in the shipping center.. I dont want to have to send it to the resolution center. What other options do we have?My seller sent it and its stuck in the shipping center.. I dont want to have to...

Item not shipped yet?

I bought Jacket and buyer is located in France. I paid on Oct 20, but still buyer not shipped yet. How to get refund from seller if he will not ship my product to me?

User avatar by Community Member
  • 3 replies
  • 0 helpful

What to do in this scenario?

I had a listing up for an iphone 4, a guy who has 100% positive feedback bought it now, and told me that he was happy to have won the auction and that he is currently in Manilla and wants me to email him with the items ID number. So I do, and I am ta...

• 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

Why can't I "change theme" on my seller's profile page?

I want to change the theme (colorway) of my seller's profile page, but it won't let me...I'll select a different colour, it will load, and then end up exactly the same as before, unchanged. I can "add content" and "change layout" without any issues.....

How can I call PayPal?

I need to speak to someone at PayPal and can't seem to get their number and passcode to call. I simply get the "How Can We Help You" screen and when I click on "Call Us", the screen simply refreshes.

retract a bid

hi, I bid on an item and just as I clicked on the bid button I noticed the shipping price. I would like to retract my bid please....thank you....

• 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

Did You know?

According to Canada Post 2012 Annual Report: "Over 90% of customer calls to contact centres have been outsourced to an external supplier.This has allowed us to achieve significant operating cost savings, while improving the customer experience. in ad...

With the global shipping program if I buy a number of items from a seller how do I get combined fre

with global shipping program if you buy a number of items from a seller how do you get combined freight. I have just bought 6 different items from the same seller and would love to be able to combine the freight, Thank you

Sellers noticing effect of US shutdown?

Our sales have tanked over the past week especially. Always hard to tell but always makes me wonder when we're supposed to be in a good month. Is it - - the US gov't shutdown (hopefully sales bounce back with the deal)?- competitors advertising more ...

FEEDBACK HISTORY

Did you notice that when you check feedback of buyers or sellers, you won't see what item they bought or sold anymore? I noticed it a few days and thought it was another "glitch" but it appears to be like forever, no more we can see what times or $$$...

User avatar by Not applicable
  • 15 replies
  • 0 helpful

EBAY Now Allows Sellers to Hide their Feedback

I was surprised to see that Sellers can now opt to have their Feedback Hidden. You can't read what other buyers are saying. IMO this is doing a disservice to buyers.Yes you can see the pos neg and neutral scores but that does not tell the whole story...

• 5 replies
  • 0 helpful

eBay Redesigns Stores, Launches Social Features, Provides Seller Tips

By Ina SteinerEcommerceBytes.comOctober 23, 2013 eBay officially announced social networking features that EcommerceBytes had revealed 3 weeks ago in this exclusive Newsflash story. As we reported, Michael Phillips Moskowitz, eBay's new Chief Curator...

Sales tax: Selling to the USA

Hi, this is a tax question for international sellers.When I sell an item to the USA I first have to pay tax when I purchase the item but can't charge sales tax when selling the item. Is there a tax refund for items in which I've paid tax on and have ...

• 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

How can I call PayPal?

I need to speak to someone at PayPal and can't seem to get their number and passcode to call. I simply get the "How Can We Help You" screen and when I click on "Call Us", the screen simply refreshes. Or if I put in a question on the "How Can We Help ...

Resolved! Do American sellers consider Canada a international country?

Hello again! I have a couple of questions. In my time spent on eBay I have made many purchases from American sellers. In checking out all the different listings out there it doesn't appear clear as to whether we as Canadians are considered a internat...

• 4 replies
  • 1 helpful

Still no Tracked Packet – USA on Paypal?

I was just preparing a couple of packages to the US and noticed that the "Tracked Packet – USA" option is still not available on Paypal. Wasn't it supposed to be available around the 14th or does anyone have any other news about this? Thanks for your...

Follow it. Find it. Make it Yours.

From eBay.com Announcement page: Today, we’re proud to introduce a whole new way to discover the things you love on eBay. We’re evolving the eBay shopping experience with new features designed to further personalize your time on eBay, truly making it...

Resolved! I've bought and paid for an item, and now I see this...

I purchased an item. Paid for it. Checked on it's status yesterday and see this message."This listing was removed by eBay. If you already paid for the item, we recommend that you wait 10 days from the expected delivery date to see if the item arrives...

global shipping program.

I received a package that was mailed using the global shipping program. Who do i contact . The package was damaged.I want to be reimbursed for my loss.The package came with a note, stating it as opened.It had the ebay logo on it.Ted

• 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

Combined shipping

How do i order to items from the same seller who offers combined shipping to reduce the shipping costs

Unanswered Questions
No posts to display.