Nothing shows in my purchase history?

ca_pha1
Community Member

I got order details from paypal saying the item is coming to my address and the correct amount of money has been withdrawn, but i see nothing in purchase history? I think i bought it from a trusty worthy seller, 98.6% feedback and 4616 feedback score. I am very, very new to ebay, what do i do?

Message 1 of 10
latest reply
9 REPLIES 9

Re: Nothing shows in my purchase history?

ca_pha1
Community Member

Can anyone help? This is my first time on ebay.

Message 2 of 10
latest reply

Do you have your purchase history set to see the last 60 days?

How long ago did you make the purchase?

Message 3 of 10
latest reply

Thank you for replying, yes, i have set it to everything, archive, different accounts, about 24 hours.

Message 4 of 10
latest reply

ca_pha1
Community Member

Ok well, i'm just scared that my item isn't going to come.. I have the receipt and a confirmation of my order to my email, so its safe to say that it's coming even though it's not in my purchase history? 

Message 5 of 10
latest reply

I think it's there somwhere, you must have clicked on the "pay now" link somwhere in order to complete the purchase  I think you transferred it to archives without realizing it. at the top of your purchase history you will see a box beside archived, click on that.

Message 6 of 10
latest reply

mimzy21
Community Member

Make sure you are logged into the right site.

Purchase off ebay.com don't show at ebay.ca and vice-versa.

Message 7 of 10
latest reply

ca_pha1
Community Member

Okay i tried both ebay.ca and ebay.com archives both and i still don't see anything. I don't really know what purchase history plays in getting my package to me, is purchase history important? I got my order confirmation and receipt so is it safe to say my order is coming?

Message 8 of 10
latest reply

Go to Paypal.

Find the purchase. Look for DETAILS.

From there you can see the purchase details.

Many sellers are lax about marking items shipped. Silly but there you are.

Mark Day 20 from the purchase day on your calendar. If the item has not arrived, contact the seller and ask for the date of shipping and the service used.

If the answer is less than satisfactory (and do NOT believe a seller who tells you he will re-ship*, he won't) start a Dispute for Item Not Recieved on Day 30. (You have up to 45 days to start a dispute.)

Most sellers are very honest and will do their best to reassure you. And millions of transactions are successful daily. It will be fine.

*This is a recent scam mostly from Asia, but it seems to be spreading. Still pretty rare.

Message 9 of 10
latest reply

I'm on my paypal account (my email in which i got the confirmation and receipt is same as paypal email) and i do not see anything... I see my previous purchases made a few years back.. 

Message 10 of 10
latest reply