Our Mayor

honest, he’s truthful, he’s like Julian Fantino — what you see is what you get,” he said, referring to the former OPP commissioner. "As far as I’m concerned you can put that in your pipe you left-wing kooks.

Don Cherry at Mayor Rob Ford's Inauguration

Ooopps, wrong pipe.

Message 1 of 166
latest reply
165 REPLIES 165

Our Mayor

Cherry using Fantino as a comparison wasn't the best choice, especially looking at Fantino's controversies and corruption scandals. But I suppose "what you see is what you get" might actually be true in this case. They both came from the same DNA of "I'll do whatever I want to because I have more power than the people".  

Photobucket
Message 2 of 166
latest reply

Our Mayor

From The Beaverton News.

http://www.thebeaverton.com/toronto/toronto-in-brief/item/715-chief-blair-agent-ford-successfully-in...

Chief Blair: Agent Ford successfully infiltrates drug ring

TORONTO – Calling to an end an elaborate three-year undercover operation, Toronto police chief Bill Blair announced today that special agent Rob Ford has uncovered a major drug ring in the city's east end.

"We set up a phony football charity and gave him the alias 'The Mayor'," said Blair. "At times it seemed that Ford believed the story himself. He is truly among our best operatives."

While undercover, Ford was forced to subject himself to crack cocaine in order to earn the trust of dealers and kingpins.

To lend credibility to his fabricated persona he engaged in erratic behaviour, like arriving intoxicated to galas and abruptly leaving meetings to put fridge magnets on cars.

Ford's next mission will reportedly take him around the world, far from Toronto politics.

“I have five days to master a Russian accent from the Perm region and brush up on my helicopter landing skills,” Ford said. “Which gives me just about enough time to tie up loose ends at City Hall and with [court clerk monitor] Bethany,” he added with a wink.

Message 3 of 166
latest reply

Our Mayor

The problem is that he's the mayor of MY city.

But for the first time in my life, I feel a little sorry for him.  He's quite obviously a person with very very serious problems.  And what do his family, friends, allies, Ford Nation all do about it?  Altered videos????

They should be getting him into rehab asap.  Stop worrying about power for second and help to save a man's life.  But I fear it may be too late.

Message 4 of 166
latest reply

Our Mayor

owlgebra
Community Member

At this time, there's more evidence that he has a food problem dangerous to his health than a crack addiction problem.  I mean, we don't (just yet) know that he's an actual addict or just another party animal doing a drug because it is available, and if it wasn't crack that day, maybe it could have been crystal meth the day before.

Message 5 of 166
latest reply

Our Mayor

Why hasn't he either denied the allegations?

Message 6 of 166
latest reply

Our Mayor

He has demied the allegations and claims that he didn't say anything regarding the matter on the advice of his lawyer.

Will he take legal action against the Toronto Star?

Message 7 of 166
latest reply

Our Mayor

he didn't say anything regarding the matter on the advice of his lawyer.

Which mayor?...........Montreal, Toronto, London? They all seem to have the same DNA.

(I guess Montreal would be ex-mayor)

Photobucket
Message 8 of 166
latest reply

Our Mayor

Message 9 of 166
latest reply

Our Mayor

He won't sue The Star as their story is true.  Please read carefully what Ford said.

Why have his advisors not asked him to simply take a drug test to prove his innocence?  And why was his COS fired yesterday for insisting he go to rehab?  Why has he been fired by the TDCSB from coaching football? What about the Garrison Ball?  What ......

But for the sake of argument, the story was first reported by gawker.com and not the Star.  They held back on it until other media broke the story.

Message 10 of 166
latest reply

Our Mayor

But I'll give you guys in Ford Nation a nod.

It's hard to believe that people can still stand behind him unequivocally.  But they do.

Message 11 of 166
latest reply

Our Mayor

Lets have a look at Ford's record: (and this is just what I remember)

- Giving a woman (who had her young daughter in her car with her) the finger because she said something to him about driving while on his cell phone when it was against the law.

- Running away like a scared rabbit when Mary Walsh from This Hour has 22 Minutes approached him in his driveway for an interview (which she has done with countless other politicians)

- Conflict of interest charges

- Being pulled over by police in Florida and charged with marijuana possession and failing to provide a breath sample.

- 'Allegations' by staff that he has a drinking problem.

- Being drunk at a Toronto Maple Leafs game which he denied until a video and witnesses came forward.

- Now the latest is a video which has him 'supposedly' doing drugs. This video has been seen by two reporters who swear it is Ford. As well there is a photo of Ford with his arms around two men and one of them is giving the camera the finger. The other man's face has been blocked out in the photo and media says he is a man who was murdered last year in Toronto.

- Firing his chief of staff (someone who really knows him) because the man suggested Ford get professional help.

- School removes Ford as football coach. 

There seems to be a pattern here of Ford being a man who thinks he can get away with anything, a man who lies, and a man who 'seems' to be easily addicted.

If he ran for election tomorrow with this resume, who would vote for him?

Photobucket
Message 12 of 166
latest reply

Our Mayor

- If he ran for election tomorrow with this resume, who would vote for him?

His Brother would vote for him

Message 13 of 166
latest reply

Our Mayor

I understand that it's hard to believe who would vote for him.  I agree 100%.  And your list is small compared to what it could be.

But I still hear people defending him, adamantly.  I just don't get it????  

Message 14 of 166
latest reply

Our Mayor

I got the impression that he was only conservative running for mayor.

He had a reputation for getting things done.

He was known to help people outside his riding.

His bizzar behaviour became more apparent after he became mayor,

Message 15 of 166
latest reply

Our Mayor

Person A:

Good looking man. Did well at school, honour student and liked by his teachers. Helped people through a centre for those in desperate need. He worked with police, politicians and other civic officials. People described him as pleasant, kind, and a person with empathy towards others, but also a dedicated professional who was smart, aggressive and a believer in the political system.

Person B:

Worked in local government and succeeded so well he became supervisor of his division. Some described him as a go-getter and he got things done. He was well like, a leader of his local church and a Scout leader who enjoyed making kids happy and helping them reach their goals.

Just two examples of the many people who had personalities who fooled everyone, because fooling people..... was part of who they are.

Who were these two people?

Photobucket
Message 16 of 166
latest reply

Our Mayor

I'll bite.

My guesses are Stephen Harper and Gaddafi.

What's the correct answers?

Message 17 of 166
latest reply

Our Mayor

- #1 Ted Bundy

- #2 Dennis Rader aka BTK

No one knows, really, who anyone is, or what anyone is capable of doing.

Photobucket
Message 18 of 166
latest reply

Our Mayor

- #1 Ted Bundy

- #2 Dennis Rader aka BTK

No one knows, really, who anyone is, or what anyone is capable of doing.

What is your point?

Message 19 of 166
latest reply

Our Mayor

valve37
Community Member

The point is who knows what evil lurks in the hearts of men (and women), parole professionals think they know but in reality only the Shadow knows.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uMlRpN8ANrU

"It came to me that every time I lose a dog they take a piece of my heart with them. And every new dog who comes into my life gifts me with a piece of their heart. If I live long enough, all the components of my heart will be dog, and I will become as generous and loving as they are."--Unknown
Message 20 of 166
latest reply