Pay Pal down?

Anonymous
Not applicable

Is anyone else having problem with Pay Pal being down? I need to get some items out for next day shipping and I can't. That's just wonderful 😞

Message 1 of 7
latest reply
6 REPLIES 6

Pay Pal down?

I'm on Paypal going through my history and such. I am saying this ~3hours after you posted though, so maybe it's up now?

Message 2 of 7
latest reply

Pay Pal down?

It worked for me about 30 minutes ago.

Message 3 of 7
latest reply

Pay Pal down?

Anonymous
Not applicable

Thanks guys 🙂 Sorry for the slow response. I needed to ship 2 items that day but for some reason it would not let me print a shipping label for only the one but the other one was fine. Not sure what was going on that day but thanks again 🙂

Message 4 of 7
latest reply

Pay Pal down?

I posted this on the other thread too, but just so you have a psuedo update:

Thank you for contacting PayPal Customer Support. My name is Kevin and I am happy to assist you with your account.

As of now our shipping system has been down, your best solution is to either attempt the purchase in I.E on a different computer or go straight to the Canada post website. We are hoping the situation will be fixed throughout the weekend, but we do not have a definite time period as of now. We apologize for the frustration you are experiencing and will continue to work tirelessly to fix this problem.

Don't forget, we're always around if you need us. Just click "Help" in the top right corner of any PayPal page to visit our improved Help Center.
Message 5 of 7
latest reply

Pay Pal down?

It's now March 24, and Paypal shipping is STILL down.  It's not as easy as just going to Canada Post:  1. It's a lot more work.  2. You lose your shipping discount.  3. You need to have a lot of room available on a credit card (I often spend several hundred dollars a day on shipping).

Last time this happened it took weeks to resolve and it's really just not acceptable.

Message 6 of 7
latest reply

Pay Pal down?

So true, luxe.labels. Thanks for the update. I have a very heavy and expensive parcel needing to go out today and yes, it pains me not to be able to receive every last possible discount. Without using PayPal labels that won't happen.

Yesterday I had a friend purchase an inexpensive item of mine just so I could test the label situation.

So much for Paypal's idea of having the glitch fixed 'over the weekend'. It's really quite surprising that they can't fit it sooner than this.

But still, it's good to know that "We're always around if you need us".

Right, eh? 🙂

I'll update if I ever get any good news to share.. Happy Monday.
Message 7 of 7
latest reply