Archive 1
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

eBay Restricting use of outdated Internet Security Protocol

Hi eBay Members, eBay has decided to restrict the use of outdated Internet Security Protocol, SSL 3.0, because we have determined that it does not meet our standards. As such, some Turbo Lister users could see some connectivity issues. For more infor...

Holiday Returns available in Turbo Lister

Hi Turbo Lister Users, The option to apply Holiday Returns in Turbo Lister is now available in the Beta version of the program. When deciding whether or not to be a Beta user, please keep in mind that the beta versions aren't free of bugs, nor are th...

HolidayReturns.jpg

Recent Issues w/Turbo Lister Sign In

Hi Turbo Lister Users, A recent Windows update has caused some programs, including Turbo Lister, to crash. To sign-in to Turbo Lister before the improved Windows update is released, please follow these steps: Open Internet Explorer Open the Tools men...

Re: 2013 Fall Seller Updates

Am I reading it right that the TRS "grace period" thing is for the USA TRS only? On top of counting the overseas shipping time dsrs against us, ebay is going to screw over the Canadians once again?

User avatar by Community Member
  • 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

No Link to Community on eBay.ca

As of this morning, there is no link to Community on the top right-hand page of My eBay or even simply eBay.ca. I had to google eBay.ca Community Discussion Boards to get here and then added a bookmark. I don't see the link anywhere else on the page.

• 5 replies
  • 0 helpful

First time ever 24 hrs with no sales... 36 now ... Anyone else in the DVD business

I don't really wanna know why people think they are having bad sales just want to know if they are...I am cetain it is only ebay because I always have sales on amazon... I was doing 10-15k a month in sales every month until about 3 or 4 months ago fo...

Dispute opened against me, item received. CONFUSED

A buyer opened a dispue against me for slow shipping. he has since left me a positive feedback and stated he has item, but the dispute remains open. ive emailed him, no response. what are my options?

• 7 replies
  • 0 helpful

Third Party Insurance

Has anyone here ever made a claim to TPI for an item paid by check with no other record of the sale other than emails between the buyer and you? That is: If there is no paypal or eBay receipt how does TPI handle the claim?

Third Party Insurance for non-Paypal Item

I'm preparing the shipping label for an item paid by check which was not bought via eBay.......... Private purchase................ $1,000. Does anyone know if there's any point in buying TIP for such an item? That is, if anything goes wrong how woul...

Women long evening dress

How do i return item for another size? do i hv to pay another import and shipping fees for another size? Looking forward for an early respond. Shauna

This site is so complicated that i give up on trying to post a sale....

cannot delete what I started....the screen is asking me to finish what I tried ....also asking me for a picture of a comic book I want to post when the comic book is already there on other peoples posts , telling mw to post a picture when i do not wa...

• 2 replies
  • 0 helpful

mistake purchase

what if accidentall press "buy it" but u dont want the product.? any chance to cancel though.

• 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

Important Message for USA sellers who sell internationally RE: SHIPPING AND GLOBAL SHIPPING PROGRAM

I have recently noticed that ever since sellers are automatically enrolled in the "global shipping program" (i.e. sellers get enrolled when sellers click "accept" to conditions I am sure they have never even read) for sale listings for anything shipp...

SHIPPING ADDRESS

I bought yesterday a Blackberry Q10 white for$569,45 in white. I received an email from paypal payment had been refund and another one from you (eBay) that my shipping address is not confirmed by eBay. How do I confirm my shipping address? I also pur...

eBay Will Buy PayPal Rival Braintree

eBayannounced today that it will buy Braintree, an electronic payments company, for $800 million in cash. Braintree is a rival to eBay's own PayPal, so the deal effectively eliminates a competitor.Here's the press release:Read more: http://www.busine...

Preventing low ratings on Shipping and handling charges?

We have recently lost our discount due to a handful of low ratings on our Shipping and handling charges. We are pretty accurate with shipping costs and we are pretty sure the complaints are coming from sales to the US. Does anyone have experience or ...

• 10 replies
  • 0 helpful

Buyer changed address after buying

1) A buyer bought an item from me. Looking at the order details, the address is from the USA, so I sent an invoice with USA shipping charges. 2) The buyer paid the invoice but then changed his shipping address to the United Kingdom. 3) Shipping to th...

• 9 replies
  • 0 helpful

Did this thing happen to you ???

today i went to Post Office with two parcels, one for Canada and one for USA,the one for USA was over $ 2.00 more than i expected,so i did ask the clerk at the post office about the extra charge.but the charge was right,well i came home and i did che...

• 5 replies
  • 0 helpful

Seller retaliatory reply on negative feedback.

My dear ebayers, I am new here on ebay. I would like help with my problem. I recently bought a set of china from a seller named catandmjo623. I paid the seller right away, within 5-10 minutes of winning the bid.The seller promised me a tracking numbe...

• 3 replies
  • 0 helpful

import charge

Hi there Sellers if you charge an import charge I as a Canadian will not buy from you. When you consider that the shipping cost plus the import charge often are more than the item itself it really makes no sense to do business. Its a ripoff. For as l...

• 17 replies
  • 5 helpful

Harper to create national registry for sex offenders - with public access.

Can someone explain to me how this is legal under the Charter.Ignoring the class of criminals for a moment, is this not blatant discrimination?The only way that I can see this being legal under the Charter is if a registry is created for all criminal...

Buyer Has Not Completed Checkout

I don't understand this message. Does this mean that the buyer has the item sitting in their cart? And if so, why would it move the item to the sold section, it hasn't been paid for?The items has been moved to the SOLD section since Sept. 18 and I ha...

Paypal v. eBay Coverage - When to get signature confirmation??

On today's weekly board, we got into a discussion about Paypal and eBay protection that unfortunately was cut short due to time constraints. If anyone who was there would like to continue, I hope they'll have seen the final Q&A below, which I think c...

• 4 replies
  • 0 helpful

36 Pair Over-Door or Wall-Mount Shoe Rack Accommodates Shoes or Boxes SPACESAVER

good day! pls do help me how to contact this seller (the_elephant_white).I triedmany times to click the link "buy it now" but i can get in... i want to buy this (36 Pair Over-Door or Wall-Mount Shoe Rack Accommodates Shoes or Boxes SPACESAVER).

• 2 replies
  • 0 helpful

how can i change my shipping policy during an auction?

I've accidently stated that shipping is $50 to ship worldwide when my intention was for that cost to apply to US only. I have one bidder from an international location whose shipping will double or triple what is stated. Is there any way I can improv...

• 1 replies
  • 0 helpful
Unanswered Questions
No posts to display.