Paypal Label Prints Blank

Trying to print a shipping label, preview window pops up but it is blank with a broken icon in the corner....I press print and it prints a blank page.  Tried to reprint label same thing...

Any ideas?  Adobe is updated as well as Windows.

Message 1 of 43
latest reply
42 REPLIES 42

Re: Paypal Label Prints Blank

xpertek
Community Member

I'm having the same issue this morning..... guessing it's a problem with Canada Post or Pitney Bowes. Hopefully it gets sorted out soon!

Message 2 of 43
latest reply

Paypal said it was a problem with Canada Post with no known time for the solution. Has anyone tried printing since 11:40 Atlantic Standard Time?
Message 3 of 43
latest reply

@avenueshopswapsell wrote:

Trying to print a shipping label, preview window pops up but it is blank with a broken icon in the corner....I press print and it prints a blank page.  Tried to reprint label same thing...

Any ideas?  Adobe is updated as well as Windows.

Same thing happening to me.

Using Firefox.

Message 4 of 43
latest reply

@lorraine_carol wrote:
Paypal said it was a problem with Canada Post with no known time for the solution. Has anyone tried printing since 11:40 Atlantic Standard Time?

I just tried re-printing one about 2 mins ago....still broke.

Message 5 of 43
latest reply

The same issue on IE, Chrome and Firefox as of 2 minutes ago.

Message 6 of 43
latest reply

Yup, same here - got charged for the label but just had a blank screen for printing.

Contacted Paypal, they said it was an issue with Canada Post, which would be resolved in 24 to 48 hours.

I will be refunded for labels that I got charged for but could not print. On my setup it takes the money out as soon as I go to the Pay and continue screen. I wish it would not take the money until I actually print the Good label. Is that just my system or does it work that way for everyone?

Today I will have to go to the Post Office for mailing, which means I will loose because I won't get the same discount as with Paypal, and I Charge customer what Paypal charges me. I hope they get it fixed soon.

Message 7 of 43
latest reply

Got the same problem this morning. I guess the best thing to do is wait a couple hours and try reprinting label. If it still does not work void label and ask for refund.

Message 8 of 43
latest reply

Same problem here on our end.  Here's hoping that they get it sorted by the end of the day, voiding the label and waiting 30 days to be refunded is bad enough but the buyers have been sent a message already informing them of their tracking numbers, which will lead to confusion I'm certain. 

Message 9 of 43
latest reply

Been trying since last night.  Was hoping i would wake up and the issue would of been solved. 

IT'S FRIDAY, EVERYTHING HAS TO GO OUT BEFORE 5PM. 

Thanks, now I have to go into work on my weekends , or pay threw the nose at the Canada post stand. 

WONDERFUL. 

Message 10 of 43
latest reply

So glad you posted this.

I cancelled the first label ($28) and created a new one and having the same problem.

Thought it was my computer which has been glitchy.

Message 11 of 43
latest reply

Yes, glad to know that it's not just on our end.  We printed out a couple of labels this morning without realizing that there was an issue until we took the paper out of the printer and saw the almost empty pages.  Can imagine some high volume sellers were quite unimpressed if they printed out large numbers of labels only to find this issue.  All the more reason to have a printer beside you, not in the other room. 

Message 12 of 43
latest reply

I really hope they get this resolved soon.  It's not feasible to print large numbers of labels through Canada Post.  It's more expensive, slower, you can't pay with Paypal, it's not linked to eBay to upload tracking, etc.  Problems with Paypal shipping happen WAY too frequently.  It's completely unstable.

Message 13 of 43
latest reply

around_again_records wrote:

I will be refunded for labels that I got charged for but could not print. On my setup it takes the money out as soon as I go to the Pay and continue screen. I wish it would not take the money until I actually print the Good label. Is that just my system or does it work that way for everyone?

That's the way Pitney Bowes runs things for PayPal ... pay then print.

around_again_records wrote:

Today I will have to go to the Post Office for mailing, which means I will loose because I won't get the same discount as with Paypal, and I Charge customer what Paypal charges me. I hope they get it fixed soon.

Do you have a Solutions for Small Business (formerly Venture One) card?

That should give you a better discount (for some mail services) if bought online via Canada Post versus over-the-counter.

On the other hand, over-the-counter is easier if you haven't used Canada Post's EST Online service before.

Message 14 of 43
latest reply

FWiW- I've never been able to print a label on my Macs, different machines and different browsers.

I go directly to the REPRINT button on the left in blue near the bottom of a paragraph of boilerplate.

Maybe it will work for you.

Message 15 of 43
latest reply

its working

Message 16 of 43
latest reply

I've never noticed a discount on the CPO site and if there is it's not close to the paypal site discounts.

I've paid $56 in postage that will take months to get refunded and maybe a few calls as well.  Yuck!

Sorry for those who printed numerous labels and now have to hope the system recovers or cancel numerous labels and follow ups hoping to get refunds.

And of course the clock is ticking.

Message 17 of 43
latest reply

Not for me...are you using a Mac too?

Message 18 of 43
latest reply

Just came home todo some labels and was having the same issues on IE showing and printing blank.  Switched over to Firefox and it is allowing me to  print the labels.  

Message 19 of 43
latest reply

I'm using a Mac and nothing yet.

Message 20 of 43
latest reply