Please HELP ME! How do I pay several sellers at once?

After over 10 years with eBay, I've had no problems with this until this year ... and it's driving me crazy! It used to be when I bought a dozen or so items from various sellers, when I went to pay for them, they would all appear on a single invoice. But now this year, I've had to pay each little individual purchase from each seller separately, which is a huge, time-wasting chore! PLEASE tell me how I can go back to having all my purchases on a single invoice. My sanity is at stake here ... thanks for any help you can give me.

Message 1 of 5
latest reply
4 REPLIES 4

Re: Please HELP ME! How do I pay several sellers at once?

Are you using eBay's shopping cart to pay?

Message 2 of 5
latest reply

I don't think it's the shopping cart ... I go through the main "My eBay" summary page and the left hand heading called "unpaid items" or something like that ... I don't have any unpaid just now so I can't remember exactly the heading.

This is on a desktop computer, not a mobile phone.

When I win auctions, they don't go through the shopping cart, do they?

Message 3 of 5
latest reply

Are all the listings in your Shopping Cart in a single currency? It is a limitation of paypal that individual currencies require individual checkouts. So if you're looking at a total in italics at the top of your page, this means an inherent currency conversion to the currency of the site you are shopping from has taken place and you will be required to checkout separately for each currency. Many sellers on ebay list in multiple currencies. There are three dollars alone in English-language countries alone: CAD USD and AUD. Easily confused with one another as are the sites.

If you could do a screenshot of the items in your cart that aren't cooperating and then post it, this may facilitate our ability to troubleshoot the exact cause of your checkout difficulties. Otherwise, we can only offer speculation.

Message 4 of 5
latest reply

Won auctions do appear in the cart once the auction is concluded.
Message 5 of 5
latest reply