Printing Small Packet Labels for shiiping thru Paypal - lablel shows VOID across barcode

This is the 7th parcel in the past month that I go to use Paypal to make a shipping label and everything seems fine until I get to the final page to print my label and it shows the sample Canada Post label I’d be printing with a big VOID across the barcode!...but at that point, it’s too late to cancel and they’ve already taken the funds from my acct - I end up having to void the shipment and wait over 30 days for a refund from Canada Post.  they owe me close to 80 dollars. Just got off phone with PayPal and was told maybe I should  try to change my browser or update Java ( which I have) and I downloaded Firefox and tried printing a label thru that browser and I got charged  only to discover that it was a VOID across barcode label again which I cannot use. Has anyone experienced this?

Message 1 of 6
latest reply
5 REPLIES 5

Re: Printing Small Packet Labels for shiiping thru Paypal - lablel shows VOID across barcode

Your printing the sample label,,next to that print button is one "print label"

Message 2 of 6
latest reply

Re: Printing Small Packet Labels for shiiping thru Paypal - lablel shows VOID across barcode

I have printed the actual label which prints exactly like the sample with the void across the barcode. I have been mailing my parcels using PayPal's shipping for a while with no problems  and this problem has just started in the last month or so. Phoned Papal support and they told me to update Java which I already had done and to try other browsers which I did and the problem still exists.

Message 3 of 6
latest reply

try using the post office
Message 4 of 6
latest reply

Hello - have you corrected this problem yet?  If so how?  I am having the same problem with all my labels being VOID despite what button I press to print - Doug

Message 5 of 6
latest reply

Have you upgraded to windows 10? Another seller was having the same issue and it was a windows 10 problem. You can read the thread here - http://community.ebay.ca/t5/Seller-Central/Windows-10/m-p/310018/highlight/true#M47350

Message 6 of 6
latest reply