Archive 1
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

eBay Restricting use of outdated Internet Security Protocol

Hi eBay Members, eBay has decided to restrict the use of outdated Internet Security Protocol, SSL 3.0, because we have determined that it does not meet our standards. As such, some Turbo Lister users could see some connectivity issues. For more infor...

Holiday Returns available in Turbo Lister

Hi Turbo Lister Users, The option to apply Holiday Returns in Turbo Lister is now available in the Beta version of the program. When deciding whether or not to be a Beta user, please keep in mind that the beta versions aren't free of bugs, nor are th...

HolidayReturns.jpg

Recent Issues w/Turbo Lister Sign In

Hi Turbo Lister Users, A recent Windows update has caused some programs, including Turbo Lister, to crash. To sign-in to Turbo Lister before the improved Windows update is released, please follow these steps: Open Internet Explorer Open the Tools men...

Why ask to turn on javascript when it is already turned on?

When I ask to Search for a product a small window comes up that asks me to Turn on Javascript so your new Search engine can work properly. The screen is frozen, and I have to X off to restart ebay again. It is already turned on. What is going on? ewe...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 0 replies
  • 0 helpful

How to determine the shipping?

A newbie to the eBay . Need guidance for selling items:1.how to determine the shipping? See various shipping rates.2. How to excuse the shipping after a successful selling?thanks

• 2 replies
  • 0 helpful

I am so FED UP with Ebay policies!!!!!

in my messages this morning came this from ebay regarding my account...............& yes I know all about trademark rules so don't even go there! But really, watch your selves who knows you may use the word turquoise & it may have a trademak owned by...

• 19 replies
  • 0 helpful

Western Cap Guns

Is there a problem with Cap guns ordered from the United States into Canada ?

Gave bad feedback by mistake!! help!!

Hi Everyone! My computer was messed up a few days ago and I gave the wrong "buyer" a bad feedback!! Please help! They were wonderful buyers!! i need to remove it, but dont know if i can

• 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

Free shipping but not?

I have ordered an item from a seller within Canada for 241$. The item states free shipping on the computer and yet I wake to a message this morning that says they cannot send as free shipping due to my location ( Still in Canada ). He now wants to ch...

• 3 replies
  • 0 helpful

wire transfer of funds

Are we allowed to wire money to complete a transaction, Who do we wire it to? Or is paypal the only safe way?

Resolved! Is feedback only for an item or for the seller's behavior as well?

I bought an item from a (Chinese) seller recently. The item arrived reasonably quickly (considering it came from China) and it seems to work at least in part, though I’m currently unable to get it to do what I want (it’s a piece of electronics with n...

• 3 replies
  • 0 helpful

Pay Pal vs Credit Card...

I want to purchase an item using my credit card - ebay is ONLY giving me the option of using Pay Pal (as I've used it in past purchases).. why don't I have the option to use Visa if I want(?!)

• 2 replies
  • 0 helpful

how to display best offer

Hi;Please let me know ,how I can make "best offer" under "buy it now"Thank you.Best regardsAndrew

Weekly Board Hour Thread

Unless it is a typo.. The time for the Weekly Board Hour Thread tomorrow is three hours later than usual. http://community.ebay.com/t5/Weekly-Chat-with-eBay-Staff/Weekly-Chat-with-the-Holiday-Team-September-18-2013/m-p/17455901#U17455901

• 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

Can someone please contact me regarding my problem with my feedback?This is 7th time asking.

I had sold some cards to a customer who was a new memeber from the U.S.He paid on a Saturday and I shipped out the items the following Tuesday from Canada.The new member only allowed me 6 business days for the shipment to arrive at his location,which...

• 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

Item is missing a piece, waited for the seller to send, but 45 days passed

and I no longer have the right for the Ebay purchase protection. Basically, I bought a kids jacket and the seller said that the hood was forgotten at the grand-parents and she'll resend in a couple of weeks, but then she forgot, I re-asked, she said ...

• 2 replies
  • 0 helpful

Something is wrong with the Music/CD catalog

Nothing exists or barely does........Go to "Sell" and try searching in the "Start Selling" bar by keyword some prominent artists.....Rod Stewart, Justin Bieber, Michael Jackson, The Rolling Stones etc...It's like there's 5% of what there used to be o...

I made a noob mistake will I get in trouble?

I won auction, I went to pay with paypal but instead of choosing the credit card option I click the paypal option by mistake. Now usally this woul not be a issue but I have no funds in my paypal account. My paypal is linked to my bank account so it s...

• 8 replies
  • 0 helpful

My eBay Purchases

When I go to my summary page, all my recent purchase are not shown. My page has been changed to show suggestions of items to purchase. I can't contact eBay except by phone which is not an option for me. If my page is not restored to the way it was, I...

Cancellations - Senior's Moment

Emailed seller before bidding to confirm shipping cost, bid and won item an immediately paid for item (shipping was a bit higher than quoted but no problem). Then I get an email saying shipping would be even higher. Long story short we agreed to canc...

• 2 replies
  • 0 helpful

I Find It Interesting That The Purpose of Feedback.....

is for the Buyer and Seller to rate each other. It serves as a gauge for other Buyers and Sellers to judge if they should be cautious about entering into a transaction with that member. However, once there is a dispute opened, for non payment, as an ...

• 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

Purolator or UPS shipping calculator for ebay.ca

has anyone ever heard if ebay.ca will add purolator or UPS to the shipping calculator for ebay.ca items.right now we have canadapost only to choose from, and don't get me wrong it is great for smaller items.it calculates quickly the cost based on shi...

Why does Ebay allow misleading listings and ignore complaints.

An AMMONITE fossil is a cheap $5 item often cut in half and sold as a pendant.See item 290960656448 Gem AMMOLITE is a whole different thing.See item 300951227455 In 1981, AMMOLITE was given official gemstone status by the World Jewellery Confederatio...

Unanswered Questions
No posts to display.