Archive 1
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

eBay Restricting use of outdated Internet Security Protocol

Hi eBay Members, eBay has decided to restrict the use of outdated Internet Security Protocol, SSL 3.0, because we have determined that it does not meet our standards. As such, some Turbo Lister users could see some connectivity issues. For more infor...

Holiday Returns available in Turbo Lister

Hi Turbo Lister Users, The option to apply Holiday Returns in Turbo Lister is now available in the Beta version of the program. When deciding whether or not to be a Beta user, please keep in mind that the beta versions aren't free of bugs, nor are th...

HolidayReturns.jpg

Recent Issues w/Turbo Lister Sign In

Hi Turbo Lister Users, A recent Windows update has caused some programs, including Turbo Lister, to crash. To sign-in to Turbo Lister before the improved Windows update is released, please follow these steps: Open Internet Explorer Open the Tools men...

Item bought buy overseas newbie - I don't sell overseas and would like my FVF refunded

I haven't sold overseas for years. Now, a newbie buyer from India has bought an item. I wrote to him and explained that I do not sell overseas (as plainly stated in my listings) and that I was sorry but I would have to cancel the sale. He has not rep...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 8 replies
  • 0 helpful

Paypal email unregistered

Hi, so my situation is I paid for my 3 auction items from same seller with Paypal. Then I noticed in Paypal that the status is 'Unclaimed'. Then I go into details and see that the email that is listed for the seller is 'Unregistered'. I found this od...

• 2 replies
  • 0 helpful

Changing stores - UGLY

The riot is at .com again as Ebay is changing the appearance for stores and it is a piece of garbage. Bland, all customization is lost, etc. Looks like grade 1 work but a whole lot worse. Check ou some of the .com stores or read their boards. We go o...

• 6 replies
  • 0 helpful

Battery issue

I have a Macbook White (Year 06-07) which my battery is finished. The battery's model is A1185, 10.8V --- 55Wh, 2006 Apple Computer!So, I bought a new battery from this following site: http://m.ebay.ca/itm/270562609618?index=0&nav=SEARCH&sbk=1However...

How do I sell on ebay.com

I sel on ebay.can. Starting price is in us dollars but I always only sell in Canada. How do I have my ads to be seen in the USA? Thank you inadvance. Jimmy D

I can't get Tracked Pkt USA OR Expedited to work this morning!

Tried to get quotes to USA on PayPal shipping for a parcel 34cm x 26cm x 2.5 cm, weight .348 gms and can't get anything for tracked pkt or expedited today. I thought Tracked Pkt was working now? Anyone else having problems? I can get prices for Small...

Canada customs & duty charges

Does anyone know how much Canadian customs and duty charges would be for a central vac hose/attachements kit (~US $400)? I'm a Calgary, Alberta, Canada resident.Thank you.

• 2 replies
  • 0 helpful

Won an item but cannot pay because seller do not ship to my country

Hi , I won an item a week ago but im not able to pay because seller do not ship to my country. I have not been able to contact seller to send me an invoice with extra shipping to my country . I received an email from ebay about an unpaid case for thi...

What happens after best offer accepted

I made a best offer and now the item shows as not paid. Does that mean the offer was accepted? I assume so but I didn't get any message saying the offer was accepted.

• 3 replies
  • 0 helpful

Has anybody out there any problems with the refresher button not working on the summary page?

I can't seem to get the CS to understand what I mean, when I contacted them. It's a tech. problem on my summary page. The refresher (2 green arrows in the tool bar) does not refresh, to update the current status of my listings. Also, I have a hard ti...

used tracking number and item has not moved

I used the tracking number given by seller and it's been two weeks with no movement from original postal location. It's like the item I paid for never left sellers city of origin. lol Has this happened to anyone else.

Increasingly disfunctional customer service!?

We recently had three items shipped via the Canada post through pay pals, get damaged on their way to the customer.On of these events even got us a bad feed back for it. With the remaining customers we were able to get the broken item back and replac...

• 4 replies
  • 1 helpful

Live and learn I guess?

This month has been horrible for lousy customers, but good in the volume of sales - I guess that figures. When I sell and follow the tracking and notice that it has arrived in the customers hands, I send them an email to see if everything is satisfac...

El Assad Syria 1 charlie rose/obama 0

Wow!! El AssadShot down all roses questions.us/kanada have no creditbility as major human right violatersSome of roses question were outright ridiculous.us rained depleted uranium in iraq and white phosphorus used by the land theives israel. Not a pe...

• 20 replies
  • 0 helpful

Access to international sites?

Where have the international sites gone to? There used to be links at the bottom of the Ebay page but now as you scroll down to get to the bottom of the page is just fills up with useless ads.

• 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

Sketchy sale

I sold an item to a buyer with a feedback of 1 - I thought I had blocked buyers with that low of a feedback score but it turns out it isn't even possible. Anyways, a day after the sale went through I noticed on another forum off of Ebay that this buy...

Resolved! Bid after fix price over

Ok all honesty here i am totally new to selling. Buying i have done but not selling. I posted an item(my first) and then after a week and the post ended i was contacted and offered an amount. A very fair amount as well. Since the post is over do i ha...

• 10 replies
  • 0 helpful

Japan to switch off nuclear power

Japan is set to be nuclear power-free for just the third time in more than four decades, and with no firm date for restarting an energy source that has provided about 30 per cent of electricity to the world’s third-largest economy.Kansai Electric Pow...

California poised to raise minimum wage to $10

California lawmakers are poised to raise the state's minimum wage by 25% -- a move that would make the state's hourly workers among the most highly paid in the country. Millions of workers would see their hourly pay jump from $8 to $9 on July 1, 2014...

NO MOANING FROM ME THIS A.M.!

I, and I'm sure lots of you get fed up with people moaning all the time on here, so I thought I'd share with you what a great seller I had yesterday & today. It's my great niece's lst birthday and she has an unusual name - Talia, and of course you ca...

• 2 replies
  • 0 helpful
Unanswered Questions
No posts to display.