Return to sender at senders expense has been x checked on the expedited shipping.

I noticed this as checked on the shipping copy printed out. I thought this had to have the authority of the sender.

Message 1 of 3
latest reply
2 ACCEPTED SOLUTIONS

Accepted Solutions

It prints that way for Expedited USA and Xpresspost Inter...

You're looking at a Expedited label for the USA, right? 

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 3
latest reply

It prints that way for Expedited USA and Xpresspost International. Not entirely certain as to the reason for that. I seem to recall a long time ago on the old Small Packets labels that the item would be returned at the sender's expense. It might be a security issue. Or simply resource management. No post office/customs warehouse wants a million undeliverable packages containing Gramma's fruit cake sitting in a box addressed to Frankie in UK for 45 years. 

View solution in original post

Message 3 of 3
latest reply
2 REPLIES 2

You're looking at a Expedited label for the USA, right? 

Message 2 of 3
latest reply

It prints that way for Expedited USA and Xpresspost International. Not entirely certain as to the reason for that. I seem to recall a long time ago on the old Small Packets labels that the item would be returned at the sender's expense. It might be a security issue. Or simply resource management. No post office/customs warehouse wants a million undeliverable packages containing Gramma's fruit cake sitting in a box addressed to Frankie in UK for 45 years. 

Message 3 of 3
latest reply