SELLER IS FRAUDULENT AND THREATENING!!!!!!!!!

AVOID AVOID AVOID!!!!!!

MSELLER LISTS AND ITEM AS VERY EXPENSIVE AND QUALITY, AND THEN SENDS YOU SOMETHING THAT'S UGLIER AND CHEAPER THAN STUFF YOU FIND AT THE DOLLAR STORE!!!!

HEED MY WARNING AND SPREAD THE WORD!!!! THE SELLER EVEN TRIES TO MAKE IT LOOK LIKE YOUR FAULT!!!!!!

HORRIBLE, DISGUSTING AND FRAUDULENT =

They made me send a photo to prove that the quality was "worse" than listed. And after I did, this is what I got as a reply:

SERIOUSLY? THEY TRY AND THREATEN YOU WITH FALSE ACCUSATIONS OF THEIR OWN FAULT. AVOID AND SPREAD THE WORD!!!!!!!

Message 1 of 9
latest reply
8 REPLIES 8

Re: SELLER IS FRAUDULENT AND THREATENING!!!!!!!!!

marnotom!
Community Member

And yet you initially left glowing feedback for your four dollar ring.

Message 2 of 9
latest reply

Anonymous
Not applicable

Acorrding to the feedback you left this seller that you love it and then changed your mind.  What changed it?

Message 3 of 9
latest reply

Since we are not allowed to "name and shame" / "slander" each other here, you can expect this rant to be pulled.

You can get your money back, but you can't have both the item and the money, so you will have to return the ring. Since you are already on bad terms with the seller, this will require using a Delivery Confirmed service like Expedited USA or ExpressPost International to prove that the item is back with the seller.

The most efficient way to deal with problems is to keep your temper (and we may as well note, lower our expectations, four buck rings are not going to be high quality). Contact the seller politely with your disappointment. Ask for your money back.

The seller may agree. He may or may not ask for the item. He is not required to refund without the return.

Or he may not.

Then you go to the Paypal dispute, which requires the DC return of the item. This can easily cost $40 if you are returning a small item to China.

You have 45 days for that.

You can leave appropriate feedback for 60 days. At the same time you can leave Detailed Seller Ratings, which are much more important than feedback, since DSRs that drop too low lead to restrictions on selling.

But mainly, you can get a sense of proportion. Here in Ontario the minimum wage is 17 cents a minute. Your ring cost you 23 minutes of your time at minimum wage. How much more money/time did you waste fussing about dollar store costume jewellry?

Message 4 of 9
latest reply

Hard to see how you can go from;

SHOCKED AT HOW INCREDIBLE THE RING IS!!!! I AM SPEECHLESS!!! LOVE IT SO MUCH

to

SELLER IS A FRAUD! AVOID AT ALL COSTS! CHEAP RING & DISGUSTING CUSTOMER SERVICE!

And you have provided no evidence to explain the about-face, just vague allegations.

Imagination will often carry us to worlds that never were. But without it we go nowhere. Carl Sagan
Message 5 of 9
latest reply

WHAT IS IT WITH YOU PEOPLE........WHY DO YOU FEEL YOU HAVE TO SHOUT??????

These forums are to try and help people and there are some very knowledgeable people on these boards that can help when needed.......but will probably bypass you when you SHOUT.

You can't post names on here.

You have ruined my first cup of coffee - thanks. Woman Sad

Message 6 of 9
latest reply

"Here in Ontario the minimum wage is 17 cents a minute"

I suspect someone was posting using the wrong ID ! 🙂

Message 7 of 9
latest reply

For a $4.00 ring with free shipping from Hong Kong, what did you expect to receive? It is buyers like yourself that I add to my blocked buyer list before I  have to potentially deal with you.

$4.00 ring free shipping from Hong Kong = buyer beware! 

Message 8 of 9
latest reply

This seems to be a pattern with the OP, with the "shocked at how wonderful x item is!" feedback

They have a tendency to buy cheap "expensive" looking items, especially rings, so.....wouldn't take anything they're saying with more than a grain of salt.

Message 9 of 9
latest reply