SO WHEN DO I LOSE MY PS STATUS?????

katiusciav
Community Member
not that i care all that much, but i haven't sold anything since december, and don't even think i made my numbers that month, so is it still the 3 month rule for ps's?? i was expecting the loss any day way back in feb/march, but nothing yet? is ebay changing the rules...do i get to stay as a ps forever????? oh pretty please???? ]:)
Kat
Message 1 of 8
latest reply
7 REPLIES 7

tea_past_times
Community Member
It would seem that you do. There is no way my sales numbers justify my status as a powerseller anymore, yet here I am. They have not updated my stats on the powerseller page since January.(Used to update monthly)Meanwhile I am getting discounts for being a powerseller.

It's seems that rather than acknowledge the exodus of their powersellers from Ebay, that Ebay will just give away that status forever with no qualifications, so that no one can say people are leaving.

If no one loses their status, then no one left Ebay right. So no one is unhappy right? So the stock price stays up for awhile.

Obviously numbers aren't Ebays thing.

HA HA HA

I was wondering what happened to you.

-PHIL
Message 2 of 8
latest reply

tea_past_times
Community Member
By the way, I sold nothing from January 29th to March 5th this year.
Message 3 of 8
latest reply

tea_past_times
Community Member
And I've even seen Bill's secondary selling ID on these boards recently, even though all he's had listed is 14 pairs of 99 cent shoesies.
Message 4 of 8
latest reply

katiusciav
Community Member
honest to goodness, i have so forgotten about that humour of yours...have noticed you're still kicking around here too...it'll be interesting to see when i get that email about my ps loss 😞 boo hoo...i still get my monthly sales reports emailed to me, although they're empty.

i wonder why i really haven't lost it yet? i remember last year, while i was still selling, i fell short a little and they notified and removed me almost to the date. and get this, my ps status is still silver!:^O
Kat
Message 5 of 8
latest reply

The reason why you have not lost your status yet is because eBaY is cleaning house after MAY 1.
Message 6 of 8
latest reply

Actually, a few months ago, eBay amended the requirements to either/or 1k/month - 12k/year. If you sold 12k worth of stuff, it will likely take up to a year for this to catch up to you (depending how many months it took you to reach the 12k)

Xena
Message 7 of 8
latest reply

tea_past_times
Community Member
The reason why you have not lost your status yet is because eBaY is cleaning house after MAY 1. ...

Still here:^O
Message 8 of 8
latest reply