Seller shipped and delivered to his own address

Hello, I'm new to the forums however I've been an eBay buyer for years. The seller I'm dealing with has not contacted me at all when I have sent him messages and now the tracked item is shown on fedex as shipped and delivered to the sellers home. I'm wondering if I'm being scammed here and would like some advice.
Message 1 of 27
latest reply
26 REPLIES 26

Re: Just got the item

And how do I avoid them with no filter available? Until ebay provides a filter for it I won't be using it. Besides, I have prime already with Amazon and I find canadian sellers sell for a premium. At least for the items I shop for. Besides, getting hit with a **bleep** ton of fees when selling an item here. I've grown increasingly more angered with ebay's outdated system and the money gouging. So GSP isn't my only quarrel with ebay. 

Message 21 of 27
latest reply

The filter is readily apparent.

Sort your searches by List view and avoid all the ones that say Customs Services and International Tracking Provided as indicated in the screenshot. Those ar the ones being shipped via GSP. The rest are not. 

Screen Shot 2016-11-27 at 3.40.36 PM.png

Message 22 of 27
latest reply

well, I was not aware of this. Thank you.

Message 23 of 27
latest reply

Trust me, this is how the rest of is avoid the GSP when shopping on ebay. You are very welcome. I'm happy to have helped. 

Message 24 of 27
latest reply

Welp, item came in and let me tell you about the packaging that this graphics card came in to me. He decided to reuse a big amazon prime box he had lying around the house. A box so unreasonable large for the item that I thought it was something else. I opened it at the post office because it was sketchy as heck. Good news is the first thing I see is soft, foam, pink, rectangular packaging on top. All downhill from there. He decided to just wrap it in paper Smiley Indifferent mind you this would be okay if the card was secured and tightly packed but..nope package shook the entire time I walked home. At this point, I'm surprised that card survived. I mean, am I happy?

No.

Has he ever responded to me?

No.

Was the packaging suitable?

Heck No.

This has been a learning experience for me I suppose, read feedback before I buy. *internal sigh*

Message 25 of 27
latest reply

I can understand your disappointment.

At the very least, the seller in question should have replied to even one of your messages that were, essentially, requests for assistance and/or reassurance. That's poor communication on the part of the seller, in my opinion.

And the packaging? Well, it takes only common sense (and 30 seconds to read any how-to-pack-an-order guide) to know your item shouldn't slap around within a too-big box in transit for thousands of kilometres.

At least the saga has come to an end. Assuming your item actually works as it should. 

Message 26 of 27
latest reply

So far it does. Luckily I have pictures of the packaging since I found it so horrible:

Box in question

Deceiving top packaging

What the packaging under it looked like

Message 27 of 27
latest reply