Sending 2 separate invoices to 1 buyer

Hello,

I have a buyer who purchased 11 items from me. Due to weight parcel will be expedited. Canada Post and Canada Customs in their infinite wisdom, lol will only allow 6 items per box. So I need to send 2 separate parcels. I had already sent buyer invoice for the original 6 items but buyer later purchased 5 more items. Tried to do only with last 5 and it wiped out original invoice for the 6.

All and any assistance greatly appreciated.

Thanks, retrobabyboomers

Message 1 of 4
latest reply
3 REPLIES 3

Re: Sending 2 separate invoices to 1 buyer

. Canada Post and Canada Customs in their infinite wisdom, lol will only allow 6 items per box.

Is that an actual rule or are you just referring to the customs form?

If they all fit, I would probably send them in one box and on the customs form by combining similar items and averaging the price if necessary.

For example:

ceramic figurines  3  @ $25.40

ceramic kitchenware 2 @ $15

etc

I realize that it isn't totally accurate but the total should still be right.

If you can't figure out how to send 2 invoices you could send one..change the shipping total  so that it is correct for 2 packages.

If you are doing the labels through paypal you can change the items on the customs form...so do one package, print label..

For the second package you can make up the label up by going to paypal.com/shipnow (same discount) or else on paypal go to the "details" of that transaction...scroll to the bottom of the page and click on "ship another"

There might be an easier way to do it but I am not sure how.

Message 2 of 4
latest reply

Thanks so much for taking the time to respond. The customs form only has space for 6 items so that was why I wanted to do 2 separate invoices. I would be doing the labels etc on Paypal so your idea sounds like a logical solution, will give it a try.

Message 3 of 4
latest reply

You likely don't have to detail everything you are including, "collectible figurines" or something similar probably would suffice and would save you a lot of writing.....I almost always only use one line on the customs forms regardless how many ebay items are in the box....

Message 4 of 4
latest reply