Shipping options not showing up for a couple countries

I've gotten a couple messages from buyers about what the shipping prices are for 2 different countries. 

I have it set as worldwide shipping and am not used to dealing with this specific issue because usually the buyers seem to be in countries that the shipping price shows up. These are 2 different ads and this is what comes up when I go check the rates for those countries:

This item will ship to Moldova, but the seller has not specified shipping options. Contact the seller and request a shipping method to your location.

This item will ship to Reunion, but the seller has not specified shipping options. Contact the seller and request a shipping method to your location.

Is there a way to make it show up to the buyers who are requesting the information and if not then what exactly do I do if they are interested in buying the item?

Thanks!

Message 1 of 9
latest reply
8 REPLIES 8

Re: Shipping options not showing up for a couple countries

Same thing happened to me last night form a buyer in New Zealand.

I believe, but don't know for sure, when I clicked on will ship worldwide instead of a Choose Specific Country & specified Small Packet International that seemed to do the trick.

The buyer was able to purchase overnight.

Message 2 of 9
latest reply

Hm, unfortunately I already have it set as ship worldwide so I'm not sure what to do then. 

Message 3 of 9
latest reply

I think its just an ebay glitch because I know New Zealand never shows a shipping price, although it should. I also have mine set to ship worldwide.

Message 4 of 9
latest reply

Okay, well what do I do if someone wants to buy it? Are they even able to click on buy it now?

If they aren't then is there anything else that fixes it or another way to go about it?

Message 5 of 9
latest reply

Take a look at the countries you ship to. eBay generously puts some countries on an exclusion list without telling us.

Photobucket
Message 6 of 9
latest reply

I just double checked and there are no countries on my exclusion list. This is frustrating. 

Message 7 of 9
latest reply

When I have buyers from New Zealand they just send me an email through ebay asking for the shipping cost first.

Message 8 of 9
latest reply

What shipping options do you have set up for international shipping? If your just have tracked packet then any countries that don't have tracked packet won't be able to show a shipping price.

You might want to reconsider using tracked packet for some of your listings. I realize that everyone has different risk tolerances and also that different categories seem to have more "losses" but your sales would likely be better if you were using charging $10 for small packet for your less expensive items rather than $50 for Tracked packet.

Message 9 of 9
latest reply