TESTING ...

Hello Canada,

I'm here to experiment with the new forums.  

Greetings from Australia 🙂

Message 1 of 311
latest reply
310 REPLIES 310

Re: TESTING ...

photo glennevis.gif

Message 261 of 311
latest reply

photo balloons.gif  And of course not to be forgotten  today!!! Le 14 Juillet !!!

photo FRANCE_F.gif photo FRANCE_F.gif photo FRANCE_F.gif photo FRANCE_F.gif

Message 262 of 311
latest reply

Hello, CXgirl, you must excuse Dunno, he's one of our special - ahem - Giffers.

Canada kindly granted us asylum  as the UK boards are in"read-only" mode now for the "great transformation"... and we've  totally hijacked this Thread.

Once we are up and running again you must all pop over to our home. I trust proper invitations will be send out.

Message 263 of 311
latest reply

EVENING ALL,

hiya dixie how are you some of us have managed to claim asylum here in Canada,

and some IDUNNO who have escaped from the asylum!!!!!!

Anyhow the saying about Canadian Mountie is they always get there man,

thought it was common knowledge or perhaps I am just common!!!!!!

MR5Left is the giffers godfather in ENGLAND he is a very nice man but if he trys to get you to sign anything

relating to gif fees do not do it, but if we are lucky he may wear a clean kilt for you !!!!!!!!!

cn tower photo: cn cn-tower.jpg

Message 264 of 311
latest reply

Hello again everyone ......nearly ended up on the sofa hahaha feel asleep in this heat

Photobucket
Message 265 of 311
latest reply

Hi, Tina, great to see you. Here's one of my pics I took during my Toronto stay in 1998. I must scann some of the old photis in. Well. I wouldn't mind  a Mountie...if I can say that on here - 

Blymey - I wonder if Trolls can still willi-nilly report people form harless stuff on the new platform...

That was long before I had a digital camera.. Anyway, my Chicken Korma whistles from the kitchen... laters xx

cityTV.Toronto.jpg

Message 266 of 311
latest reply

wave wave cxgirl and Tina

photo wavepinkbear.gif
Message 267 of 311
latest reply

Hey, *Petal , not surprised. I wanted a quick nap at 6pm and woke up an hour later!! We are 5 hours ahead of CA, BTW. I wish it was only just before 7 pm here now!

Uploading pics from computer works nicely too, no shenenigans with the size either!!

Loved the ants! There was alot of art on the buildings - including massive ads actually painted in the brickwalls of buildings.

ants.house1.jpg

Message 268 of 311
latest reply

Isn't it, though! All these great people -- Aussies and Brits -- that we haven't met before!
Message 269 of 311
latest reply

Better change that to "Vive le Quebec!" 😉
Message 270 of 311
latest reply

Hi Tina, Petal, Dixie, cxgirl & Wendy.........This was meant to go with your gif earlier Wendy, but I forgot to add it! photo duh.gif

photo car_zpse36f362d.gif

I think it's time for sleep now..........Nite nite giffers & Canada   photo 5_minutes_more.gif

Message 271 of 311
latest reply

I had to check that - but - Quebec had it's National Day already!!!

Quebec's National Holiday[1] (FrenchLa Fête nationale du Québec) is celebrated annually on June 24, Saint-Jean-Baptiste Day.[2][3]

But I suppose an extra party won't hurt.

>>>VIVE LE QUEBEC<<<

Message 272 of 311
latest reply

photo plane-1.gif
Message 273 of 311
latest reply

But anyway, ta muchly for the hint, Wendy! I've posted 2 gifs for you earlier, well - more siggys, but I will try some proper Gif too. That's the amazing thing about The Gif Thread - every one has their own style... And seeing that you are of partly Scottish ancestry you should get on famously with our boss, 5left.

Message 274 of 311
latest reply

If the boards don't allow marquees, we'll have to gif them. Getting more and more to grips with Image Ready in Photoshop, but Animation Shop is also very useful for different ways of animating. Especiallyfor existing gifs.

And re: Picasa - have a go, *Vexy, download it, even if you don't want to use the online storage , it will just catalogue all your pics on your PC nicely. The search options on Windows folders only finds things if you know the exact file name. If I know that, I don't need to search!!!

In Picasa, if you type a scrap of the file name you are looking for, it will come up with it!! 

Message 275 of 311
latest reply

evening Bunny

photo newfriend.gif
Message 276 of 311
latest reply

Goodnight everyone see you all tomorrow

Message 277 of 311
latest reply

*Petal - you are sure you okay? No sunstroke? Bunny isn't here yet - and I don't think she'll post in blue...I think you are better off in bed - sleep well - sweet dreams xx

Message 278 of 311
latest reply

LOL Dixie, Petal had a premonition I reckon. Me post in Blue, nah, purple is my colour [but you know that]

Some great posts tonight folks.
As you say Dixie, I hope our Canadian friends pop over to the gif thread when we are up & running again.

Another Gif for Wendy...

Message 279 of 311
latest reply

lol, bunny that gif is great! Hey Wendy, is that you driving to work?

Petal, in your post 273 you have a photo of the Voodoo in 409 colours - where is that? There is one outside the base here (Comox, BC).

Message 280 of 311
latest reply