There seems to be problem editing my return policy.

Does anyone come across the same problem. I can't edit my return policy. There is no submit button. If I list a new item, there is no problem using the return policy parameters.

Message 1 of 4
latest reply
3 REPLIES 3

Re: There seems to be problem editing my return policy.

Changed to use Firefox and editing has no problem. The issue is with Chrom browser that I always used.

Message 2 of 4
latest reply

This part?

Return Policy:

• I accept returns within Seven (7) days for items Dead on Arrival (DOA) or "not as described".
  • RMA number is required for return ship. The buyer pays the costs of return.
  • Minimum 20% re-stocking charge.
  • 0-50% refund if product is tempered with/missing parts/ not as originally shipped.
  • Please do not click "return request". Simply message me through eBay.

All information are provided to the best of my knowledge. Should certain situation arises, please feel free to contact me. Please do not enter negative or neutral feedback prior to message me through eBay.

That was in your Description text and can be corrected there.

BTW-- are you sure any of that is visible to customers using a phone to shop? Check it out, you may be shocked at what does and does not appear.

Or the part in your Shipping Details?

I accept returns within Seven (7) days for items Dead on Arrival (DOA) or "not as described". RMA number is required for return ship. The buyer pays the costs of return. Minimum 20% re-stocking charge. 0-50% refund if product is tempered with/missing parts/ not as originally shipped. Please do not click "return request". Simply message me through eBay.
Message 3 of 4
latest reply

yes, it is the shipping details. When I click "edit", a white box shows up with all the details, mainly two parts with selection buttons ( return and no return). I can edit the details such as the re-stocking charge etc. There is no submit button for saving the change.
Message 4 of 4
latest reply