Thumbnail Images not showing!

third time this year this has happened to me. this time I have 9 listings where my thumbnail images are not showing up! very annoying anyone else having this issue?

Message 1 of 12
latest reply
11 REPLIES 11

Re: Thumbnail Images not showing!

There are a couple of recent topics in the eBay.com USA forums on this.

Message 2 of 12
latest reply

This is the same issue that happened in November and I am completely shocked that ebay hasn't fixed this bug. I call there support and they said to revise, delete photos and put them back up but that doesn't work either. Its very frustrating when they give you the wrong info over the phone to fix your problem then you just end up waisting more time. I think the last time this happened I had to delete the whole listing and then try again. there should be a better fix for this problem.

Message 3 of 12
latest reply

i was having that problem a few days ago but it took a couple hrs and the pics showed up on here,not sure if it is the same problem you are having or not??

Message 4 of 12
latest reply

I had two earlier this week, first time in a long time. I use Ink Frog not TL so I just deleted the Photos and then put them back in the Auction and they have worked fine since so hopefully that will be the end of it.

Message 5 of 12
latest reply

so I have fixed all but one. I remembered from when this happened in November one of the agents on the phone said to revise, delete main photo put it back up but to adjust brightness level up, so I adjusted them all +10 brightness and they showed up except one after about 10 or 15 min. still very annoying and wasted a lot of my time that I could have used listing other items. I am about to start listing more, fingers crossed this doesn't happen to the next 20 listing I have to list.

Message 6 of 12
latest reply

Right now I can see the gallery pic on all of your listings.

Message 7 of 12
latest reply

yes I fixed them all by re-uploading all them and adjusting the brightness.

Message 8 of 12
latest reply

I listed more last night and looks like half of the ones I listed still have this problem. Anyone else having this issue?

Message 9 of 12
latest reply

I am in the process of uploading one new photo to each of the 20 listings I re-listed for 30 days each on the morning of Feb. 4, 2016. (Duration:30 daysStart time:Feb 04, 2016 11:19:43 EST) in and around that time. None of the thumbnails copied; all were lost. It seems obvious to me in hindsight that there was some kind of technical failure on the part of ebay that morning. 

Message 10 of 12
latest reply

yes it is, its some kind of glitch to there system. I also noticed that when ever I change buy it now listings and send them to online auctions the thumb nails never get copied over. I changed 5 listings over the other day and none had thumb nail images so I had to save all those images and revise and put them back up. once again it didn't work at first so I did it again and adjusted the brightness and it worked. I don't really understand why adjusting the brightness changes it but that's what worked for me. Today I listed 8 items and had no problems with my thumbnails. so hopefully ebay has fixed this problem. 

Message 11 of 12
latest reply

Recurring issue.Have tried reinserting photos. That used to correct the problem. Not now. Had listings run full 30 days with no thumbnails.

Message 12 of 12
latest reply