Archive 1
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

eBay Restricting use of outdated Internet Security Protocol

Hi eBay Members, eBay has decided to restrict the use of outdated Internet Security Protocol, SSL 3.0, because we have determined that it does not meet our standards. As such, some Turbo Lister users could see some connectivity issues. For more infor...

Holiday Returns available in Turbo Lister

Hi Turbo Lister Users, The option to apply Holiday Returns in Turbo Lister is now available in the Beta version of the program. When deciding whether or not to be a Beta user, please keep in mind that the beta versions aren't free of bugs, nor are th...

HolidayReturns.jpg

Recent Issues w/Turbo Lister Sign In

Hi Turbo Lister Users, A recent Windows update has caused some programs, including Turbo Lister, to crash. To sign-in to Turbo Lister before the improved Windows update is released, please follow these steps: Open Internet Explorer Open the Tools men...

Resolved! Can I just pay with visa

I just want to pay if I buy with visa card, is there a problem? 

User avatar by Community Member
  • 2 replies
  • 0 helpful

Why did Ebay screw me:

Here is a new experience that I've just had with Ebay? An item I won did not arrived. I contacted seller who claimed the item was shipped. Enough time was given to item to be sent here on foot. I opened a claim through Buyer Protection requesting a r...

• 56 replies
  • 0 helpful

Feedback

Has anyone bought something and got Feedback and there Feedback score stayed the same?

User avatar by Not applicable
  • 2 replies
  • 0 helpful

multiple items

How do I buy multiple items from one seller and pay for them all at one time

ebay paypal paying error message 10417

over the past 24 hours i've tried to pay for my purchases on ebay, normally a routine action, but now i've been getting this message: Your request could not be processed at this timeWe were not able to process your payment.Please check out again and ...

• 5 replies
  • 0 helpful

I can't open a dispute

I bought and paid for a ring on June 19, 2013. It still has not even been shipped yet over a month later.The listing said ring would be shipped two days after they received payment. Estimated delivery date July 8.The listing had a drop down menu so y...

why i can't buy from this seller again (musicshop7)?

Hello, why i can't buy from this seller again (musicshop7),i've good payment many times with this seller before.i ask the seller have no problem with me, the seller want me to ask this case with ebay.ebay have banned many seller (even my fav seller t...

• 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

Resolved! sale to china

Does anybody have any experience with or ideas of how I should handle a sale to China. The buyer has paid for the item, and has not answered my emails about an address.The address provided on both the eBay and papal sight is:黃勁沙市區沿江大道汽渡宿舍2門401號荊州市湖北省...

Resolved! well packed item,damaged on shipping?

I shipped an item,fixture,no glass involved.Reinforced box,sockets all individully bubblewrapped.I took photos of packing.Buyer informed me that 1 plastic part of one socket got broken.I had some problem with this buyer whom asked me to ship 12 glass...

• 4 replies
  • 0 helpful

Bill me later

Hi I was wondering about the bill me later option... Where can I get more info?

Credit card payment

I want to buy in Ebay but the seller want only paypal, my problem is my credit card cant link to my paypal, i am in canada, anyone can suggest me what i have to do to get those items using my credit card. tnx

• 5 replies
  • 0 helpful

EBAY PROTECTS THIEVES & LOVES TO PROFIT FROM THEIR SCAMS

I recently was the victim of a scammer on eBay who shipped me something different from what their ad had illustrated. This seller over several months promised to ship me the correct item however they broke their promise & did not follow through. Unfo...

• 6 replies
  • 0 helpful

How do I close a cancel transaction case when buyer pays and does not respond to Ebay message?

How do I close a "cancel transaction" case?I opened the "Buyer and Seller cannot agree on Terms" case because buyer did not agree with the shipping cost (to Japan and did not ask before bidding what the cost would be) and she wanted to cancel the tra...

sale

# 360697669774 I cannot find any other way to Email E Bay so I hopr this works The above listed sale has been cancelled by the seller and myself because of the morons at Pay Pal Stop sending mt invoices D. Gammon

• 2 replies
  • 0 helpful
Unanswered Questions
No posts to display.