Tracked Packet USA via Paypal is not working!

Hi all,

First time poster, and am struggling to figure out why I can't get my shipment to Texas to work using Tracked Packet USA.  I've done "ship in a click" via Canada Post page I can get a quote using the same service and the same dimensions.  It's a small-ish shipment (a CD), but I want tracking, and would like the paypal discount (since I'm losing money on shipping anyways).

Since it's a small package, I've added weight and CMs in all dimensions to try to get it to function to no avail.  I've done all the usual tricks but nothing is happening.

The end result is always this following message:

The Shipment Option you have chosen is invalid. Please verify the amount you have entered.

Anyone have any suggestions?  I've tried every other option on the page and they work, but not the option I want.

Thanks.

EDIT: I logged out three times and on the third time it decides to work.  False alarm, all is well, sorry folks.  If a mod could delete this I would be grateful.

Message 1 of 3
latest reply
2 REPLIES 2

Good evening.

Same thing happened to me two days ago. I asked the CP clerk why the system won't let me use a tracking service on line, and her response was: I don't know I have never tried it before !!!!!!!!

I also asked her a question about the new shipping rates for 2015 and her answer was: I don't know I haven't yet read the notices and emails we have received about that. !!!!!!!!!!

I'm speachless......................................................................................

Sorry I couldn't help much but I sure hope I put a smile on your face :-)))))

Cheers,  Youckoulele :-)))

Message 2 of 3
latest reply

I'm not sure how to do it on ebay, but I did it on the CP website, here it is:

tracking.jpg

Message 3 of 3
latest reply