Archive 1
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

eBay Restricting use of outdated Internet Security Protocol

Hi eBay Members, eBay has decided to restrict the use of outdated Internet Security Protocol, SSL 3.0, because we have determined that it does not meet our standards. As such, some Turbo Lister users could see some connectivity issues. For more infor...

Holiday Returns available in Turbo Lister

Hi Turbo Lister Users, The option to apply Holiday Returns in Turbo Lister is now available in the Beta version of the program. When deciding whether or not to be a Beta user, please keep in mind that the beta versions aren't free of bugs, nor are th...

HolidayReturns.jpg

Recent Issues w/Turbo Lister Sign In

Hi Turbo Lister Users, A recent Windows update has caused some programs, including Turbo Lister, to crash. To sign-in to Turbo Lister before the improved Windows update is released, please follow these steps: Open Internet Explorer Open the Tools men...

buyer dispute ruled in buyer favor

okay, just wanted to see if anyone else has had the same issue with ebay. I sold an item to abuyer in Thailand. he wanted it shipped the cheapest method possible. gave him the choice of airmail or surface. he chose surface as it was the cheapest. tol...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 3 replies
  • 0 helpful

First time using ebay and I hit commit to buy on a product, have I purchased this item?

Hi I have just opened an ebay account and I hit commit to buy on a product and it is showing under my purchase history. So have I actually purchased this item? I would have thought that when hitting this there would be a final step to complete the or...

• 3 replies
  • 0 helpful

can i return it?

hello i bought tent from ebay .i dont like its marterial.can i reurn it if yes how i do?

• 2 replies
  • 0 helpful

Advice needed on refund

A customer purchases a pair of golf pants from me and pays immediately,about an hour later he email and says sorry I purchased the wrong size please refund,which is not a problem, but am I to understand when I refund him Ebay penalises me under this ...

Beware to buy online!!!

Hello Friends, I would like to share my experience with you. I had purchased an item from ebay from one of Chinees seller . After 3 months and 10 days it stoped working. I contacted to seller requesting replacement. He offered $9.5, but I stick with ...

Why can't I see what a buyer bought previously except for the private things?

I've seen some sellers who are very active and buy/sell things pretty much every day, and their purchases are still listed as private. I was told if you set your feedback to private you won't be able to sell, so my question is, how do the other peopl...

• 7 replies
  • 0 helpful

Should I buy from this seller

I bought a couple of Japanese WW2 swords couple days ago from a seller, it was a very good deal, and in the picture, the sword looked real, like it was made from a good sword smith . But the guy selling this sword is from China. So I'm wondering how ...

• 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

Why is it that some sellers always have a huge number of bids on their items all the time?

My sister and I have beautiful jewelry for sale, all have been GIA appraised, and are listed at very reasonable prices, but we don't seem to be able to get a 'following' of buyers like I have seen with some other sellers. We are selling at about 30% ...

• 27 replies
  • 0 helpful

Buyer wants refund...

Hey ebay community, have an interesting problem here. I listed a scratched up (aka broken) copy of a video game. Clearly listed in description it is not playable and that there are no refunds. A guy BIN'd and then immediately messaged me asking for a...

I shipped an item to the buyer 0ne month ago . It would have taken 3-4 days to get there. Today he I

I shipped an item to a buyer 1 month ago. It would have taken 3-4 days to get there. Today he informs that he was going through his inventory and the item is not there. He now says he didn't receive it. what do I do?

• 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

Indian Artifacts

Am I missing something?From ebay policiesNative American crafts, artifacts, cave formations (speleothems, stalactites, and stalagmites), grave-related items and any object made or reworked by humans and associated with historic or prehistoric culture...

• 8 replies
  • 0 helpful

Possible duties?

If I purchase a vintage designer watch for 1/4th the price (~$200 while it retails for $800) from an international seller and the seller provides both the box+papers with the parcel marked as a gift, if in case the parcel is opened+checked at customs...

i think ebay should change there shipping list for canadian sellers sending to the USA

ebay needs to change there shipping list for Canadian sellers shipping to the USA have of the shipping items there list are no longer available from Canada post as i have just found out. Economy shipping is no longer a option with them. So i charged ...

• 3 replies
  • 0 helpful

Should I cancel all listings the last day of the month so they dont count as a listing on the 1st?

I dont get it, I am realizing that it is not worth it to list items around the end of the month,anybody else having to cancel listings on the last day in order to have a fresh start on the 1st day of the month?I have 50 free listings per month .There...

• 2 replies
  • 0 helpful

Overcharged for Shipping

A seller charged me 0ver $100.00 for shipping and it only cost him $66.00 to send . He also old used stamps that were soaked off other envelopes and he reused them so it cost the seller nothing to send the item but he still charged me over $100.00 fo...

DEFECTS

This is ridiculous. I have a perfect record on eBay only to find out that I have one defect. You want to know why?Here is the item 291113175634 I used PayPal to print shipping a shipping label. I stuck the label to the package and dropped it in the m...

I wasn't shipped all that was advertised for

I wasn't shipped all that was advertised for in the buy-it-now of a certain camera, it is suppose to come with a fluid head tripod. I purchased it as a gift and the party I had given it to wants to make sure I get all was advertised for. I had forgot...

• 2 replies
  • 0 helpful

May 7th, 2014 Weekly Board Hour

Hello Canadian eBayers! Looking forward to chat with you starting at 1 PM Eastern. Please go ahead and start posting, we will see you then. On a side note, the eBay Canada team would like to say thanks to the Season of Spring, for finally showing up....

Unanswered Questions
No posts to display.