Unable to Print Canada Post Shipping Labels via Paypal Using Internet Explorer

Hello,

For the past week every time I have tried to print Canada Post shipping labels in Paypal using Internet Explorer, it prints a blank page and not the shipping label.  I have been printing shipping labels for 5 years no problem.  When the print preview window comes up, all I get is a black page under PRINT/PRINT SAMPLE and when I print I get a blank page.

If I use the CHROME browser, it works fine, no problem and shipping label printed.

I prefer using Internet Explorer.

Anyone know a solution to this problem other than using another internet browser like Chrome?

Thank you

Message 1 of 5
latest reply
4 REPLIES 4

@shirleyspecial wrote:

Hello,

For the past week every time I have tried to print Canada Post shipping labels in Paypal using Internet Explorer, it prints a blank page and not the shipping label.  I have been printing shipping labels for 5 years no problem.  When the print preview window comes up, all I get is a black page under PRINT/PRINT SAMPLE and when I print I get a blank page.

If I use the CHROME browser, it works fine, no problem and shipping label printed.

I prefer using Internet Explorer.

Anyone know a solution to this problem other than using another internet browser like Chrome?

The problem (lots of other threads on the forums about this problem) appears to be browser plug-in related rather than a specific browser.

I don't have it working (yet) and use an older version of Firefox, so it's not just IE.

-..-

Message 2 of 5
latest reply

I keep mentioning this, but since I have never been able to print from that page (print/print sample) possibly because I use a Mac, I have taken to clicking on the REPRINT blue link in the boilerplate paragraph (near the bottom of the paragraph in blue).

If it works for you could you let me know?

It's an oddball workaround and might just be the imps that run my computer.

images.jpg

Message 3 of 5
latest reply

Reprint in this situation would just print another blank label.

Message 4 of 5
latest reply

This helped me and at least one other person so you might want to give this a try. When the box comes up to print the label....the box is probably all white or black. Try scrolling down within that box to see if there is a link to enable a browser add one. I had to enable my adobe acrobat.

Message 5 of 5
latest reply