Unable to Process 'Error' your transaction cannot be processed trying to pay ebay fees for month

I'm trying to pay my ebay fees for the month but keep getting the same error. 

-

Your transaction cannot be processed.Please try again later.

If I let it go to auto-withdrawal tomorrow, does anyone know if the transaction will take the money from my paypal balance before sucking it straight from my bank account? I have a paypal balance I want to use. 

I have an inkling it does not.

Can anyone confirm this? 

Thanks.

Message 1 of 7
latest reply
6 REPLIES 6

Unable to Process 'Error' your transaction cannot be processed trying to pay ebay fees for month

This is so annoying. Take my money! Please, I am trying to pay you, argh. 

Message 2 of 7
latest reply

I have always paid my fees with a credit card. It is automatically set up to withdraw the money each month. That way you don't have to worry about it.

Message 3 of 7
latest reply

It's the auto-withdrawal that I seek to avoid by paying a day early so that I know the funds are being taken from the balance of my PayPal account.
Message 4 of 7
latest reply

If you have a balance in your Paypal account and you have it set up as auto pay from Paypal. it will take from the balance. Depending on currencies, you may have exchange to pay.

You may not be able to pay yourself if you have changed currencies recently.

I went through this when I changed payment currecny and has some US left and then some Canadian. It will take 2 to 3 months to go back to normal.

Message 5 of 7
latest reply

@mjwl2006 wrote:

I'm trying to pay my ebay fees for the month but keep getting the same error. 

-
Your transaction cannot be processed. Please try again later.

If I let it go to auto-withdrawal tomorrow, does anyone know if the transaction will take the money from my paypal balance before sucking it straight from my bank account? I have a paypal balance I want to use. 

It takes it from your paypal balance first. If that's not enough, then paypal takes money from other sources.

I have tried doing one time payments from paypal and stopped trying because I always got that error. Auto-payments from paypal work for me and always take from my paypal balance.

-..-

Message 6 of 7
latest reply

Seems like tenth time was the charm, the payment went through BUT despite my altering the amount to pay only the fees due for June, it settled the whole balance of my account to date which added an extra $35 or so to the total withdrawal amount. 

Something is messed up there.

Just as a head's up for others. 

Message 7 of 7
latest reply