Archive 1
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

eBay Restricting use of outdated Internet Security Protocol

Hi eBay Members, eBay has decided to restrict the use of outdated Internet Security Protocol, SSL 3.0, because we have determined that it does not meet our standards. As such, some Turbo Lister users could see some connectivity issues. For more infor...

Holiday Returns available in Turbo Lister

Hi Turbo Lister Users, The option to apply Holiday Returns in Turbo Lister is now available in the Beta version of the program. When deciding whether or not to be a Beta user, please keep in mind that the beta versions aren't free of bugs, nor are th...

HolidayReturns.jpg

Recent Issues w/Turbo Lister Sign In

Hi Turbo Lister Users, A recent Windows update has caused some programs, including Turbo Lister, to crash. To sign-in to Turbo Lister before the improved Windows update is released, please follow these steps: Open Internet Explorer Open the Tools men...

Yet Another Liberal Scandal

Ian Troop fired as head of Toronto 2015 Pan Am Games organizing committee TORONTO - The head of the 2015 Pan American Games has been fired a year and a half before thousands of athletes converge in Toronto for one of the largest sporting events in th...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 20 replies
  • 0 helpful

Not receved item yet.

Hi, I bought an item on January 14, in the description, It was shipping monday to friday expedited delivery. I was supose receve it between January 17 or 27. Cause the guy use to live the city next to me, according to post canada it could take maximu...

• 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

Why, after accepting certain pictures for listings for years, has eBay suddenly blocked re-listings?

After using certain pictures in my eBay listings for years now eBay refuses to accept dozens of my re-listings because of problems with the pictures. The specific problem is not identified. Even when new pictures are taken and the old pictures that e...

• 6 replies
  • 0 helpful

I still did not recieve my product and want my money back

I paid for my good with paypal and was suppose to get it by dec 2013.. still did not get it. He never responded back. I already replied him twice. How can I get my money back? Details{ Amount Payed: C $11.13 Order Placed in: 25/11/13

• 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

how do I know if it is solid silver?

I find that silver objects coming from china have no manufacture's mark on them. To me this means they are fake and after investigating them through a qualified jeweler, they proved to be plated.

• 2 replies
  • 0 helpful

Email Address

Does anyone have the email address of GIASPLACE 2012 in Clifton New Jersey?

• 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

Silver Spoon set for babies

I have a set of christening spoons I am trying to identify, I have posted pictures on the last posting I made, Pierre LaBel responded and I have figured out how to post pictues so hope someone will look.

Pain Transfer

A married couple went to the hospital to have their baby delivered. Upontheir arrival, the doctor said he had invented a new machine that wouldtransfer a portion of the mother's labor pain to the father. He asked ifthey were willing to try it out. Th...

I want to sell audio-books on eBay can I use a visa debit card or paypal instead of a credit card/

I have copy rights for my work. I read that you take over the copy rights. Is this true? Also, I have a Viza debit card not a credit card. Can I use this instead. I also have a debit card for my business account. I also have paypal. Can I use any of ...

• 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

"private listing"???

When looking at the bids for an item I am interested in under bidders it says "private listing-bidders' identities protected" What is this?

• 2 replies
  • 0 helpful

How do you get more page views?

As a seller, I am finding that my auctions no longer get the amount of page views like they used once upon a time. I try to be as descriptive as possible in the title, but still little success. If there are any sellers out there with suggestions, I w...

using Wix.com to build ebay templates for description purposes

Is it Legal through the terms and conditions to use WIX.com to load templates and set them up for my description? I see lots of benefit to this, but before i start building a template, i want to make sure that its legal from ebays terms and condition...

Ebay guys i need help NOW .. This is a serious emergency shipping discount not as I set it

I listed 630 auctions with shipping as follows $2.99 domestic with $1 off each additional4.50 US with $1 of each additional i have never never never made a shipping discount of each additional item free.. i listed all of them and checked about 60 of ...

Ho w do I block buyers with a feedback of ten or less

I would like to know how to block buyers with a feedback score of 10 or less. I seem to have a lot of trouble with them. I do apologize for the ones who dont cause me grief but it seems that the unexperienced people click buy it now without reading t...

Just made my first sell need help (ebay shipping label)

Hello guys I just made my first sell and I now need to ship the item to the client. On ebay it says "To purchase and print your shipping label, log in to PayPal and follow the onscreen instructions." I go to print labels it takes me to paypal where i...

brokage fees

Why do I have to pay brokage fee on ebay when I live in Canada & the item I bought was in Canada

• 2 replies
  • 0 helpful

Cannot Search Completed, Ended Listings or Time Remaining On Auction / Fixed Price Listings

Noticed this late last night & came home to the same issue. Click on Completed or Ended Listings & nothing happens, just remains on the original page. Time remaining on Auctions & Fixed Price Items are also missing. Shows on my listings, just not on ...

Outrageous incompetence abounds in eBay Support

After days of misinformation, lies and general incompetence I discover that all my problems could have been solved by: 1) A proper error message on the site2) One of the 3 support staff or 2 supervisors I spoke to actually having a basic knowledge of...

• 4 replies
  • 1 helpful

4000 items for free in January !??!

Hello, I´m sorry but I´ve thought yesterday in "My Ebay" - "Selling" was mentioned that 4000 items could be offered for free in january. Today I wanted to start some auctions, but I must pay fees for every item. I didn´t find any message about 4000 i...

Unanswered Questions
No posts to display.