WILL FEEDBACK BE POSITIVE, NEGATIVE, NEUTRAL??

On May 27th, a fellow eBayer from Ontario has used "Buy-it-Now" to purchase a pair of earrings from me. I sent invoice and received a reply:
1)Purchaser demanded that I remove $1.50 for insurance because listing states that insurance is included in shipping. (I have invoiced $6.50 + $1.50= $8.00, listing shows $8.00 including insurance.)
2) Purchaser objects to the charge for GST and PST because she has never ever seen any seller charge this before. (My listing states in big capitals that these taxes will be charged to Ontario residents).
3) I have sent off a reply immediately by email and it came back as "undeliverable". I tried sending same with Outlook Express and also through eBay's Message Forwarding, and it kept coming back as "Undeliverable".
4) Purchaser has written again, complaining that I have not answered her email and will contact eBay about over-charge & charge for taxes.
5) I attempted to email her again & again with explanation and offer to give her a mutual release. Emails returned again as "undeliverable".
6) Got her contact info from eBay. Phoned. Got automated answering. Left message. No reply.
7) Called again & again. Same thing. Left explanation on recording.
8) Now its shown as paid today. Interestingly enough, I have not received a PayPal notification. Had I known it was paid, I would have shipped it out today.

I went through almost the same with a non-paying bidder from England and earned two neutrals even though I have contacted eBay that purchaser's contact info was wrong. Name, address, phone number on registration did not match purchaser's. Got a reply back that I should check back again in a week or two to give purchaser opportunity to update contact info.

I have this sense of doom! This will not be a winning situation.
Message 1 of 2
latest reply
1 REPLY 1

WILL FEEDBACK BE POSITIVE, NEGATIVE, NEUTRAL??

2_willows
Community Member
We are at their Mercy, its sickening
I feel for you

Pat
Message 2 of 2
latest reply