WOW! Finally a Power Seller!

ezcaps
Community Member
Hi everyone!

Just wanna say a big HI to all the Power Sellers! I just became one!

Yes! YES! YES!

Looking forward to learn how to take my business to the next level.

I would like to thank ebay for their continuous support (Sometimes slow, but now I'm a POWER SELLER HAHAH!WHOOO!)

Feel free to share your marketing tips and what not!

I WISH EVERY eBay SELLER (EVERYONE in the world!) PROSPERITY, SUCCESS AND HAPPINESS!

Sincerely,

ezcaps
Message 1 of 16
latest reply
15 REPLIES 15

Welcome to someone on the way up from someone on the way down. (I can't believe that I'm actually going to make a sale today - My first in March.)
Message 2 of 16
latest reply

barriemetals
Community Member
Welcome to the community ezcaps. After Feburary I wasn't to sure if I would see any new powersellers in Canada. regardless I wish you the best if luck.

Barrie Metals
Message 3 of 16
latest reply

Welcome onboard ez. These forums are the best benefit of being a Power Seller. 🙂
Message 4 of 16
latest reply

multidistributor
Community Member
Welcome aboard, and good luck.
Message 5 of 16
latest reply

muminlaw
Community Member
Congrats ezcaps, and welcome to the major benefit of being a PowerSeller! Glenda
To Golf or Not To Golf? What a stupid question!
Glenda

Click here to go to my Store
Message 6 of 16
latest reply

shoplineca
Community Member
Congratulations to a new Power Seller from a Power Seller about to loose his status after over 2 years on eBay.

I made PS level within my first 4 months of selling as a bronze and then became silver level later that same year.

I am a silver now and about to be given the royal boot to lowly eBay member with no status what-so-ever.

I dont want to burst your bubble but the ONLY benefit to being a PS is this board.

The way I look at it, my poor sales over the last 2 months as a Silver PS are the reason I am loosing my PS status, so maybe I will sell more as a non-Power Seller.

Malcolm
Message 7 of 16
latest reply

catseye*
Community Member
Aw, come on Malcolm, there are other perks!! Let me count them...

Hmmm. Well, free entrance to on-the-road events.

and there's that great certificate!

and the Power seller clothing...no wait!, we can't get into the store to buy any!

then there's PowerSeller support...

now, I KNOW there are more perks, let me think about it.

*JMHO* - to be taken with a grain of salt!
Message 8 of 16
latest reply

catseye*
Community Member
oh, hang on! What about those PS envelopes from Canada Post!...and the Canada Post discount!!

*JMHO* - to be taken with a grain of salt!
Message 9 of 16
latest reply

uhm PS envelopes are kind of worthless.

What discount? I have a tier discount setup.

As for perks, this and the US board are the main ones. Quicker support is another.

Either way, congratulations. Glad you could join us.

Angelo
Message 10 of 16
latest reply

2hormy
Community Member
Keep going to the next level.
This is for every one in the board.
Good luck!
Daniel
Message 11 of 16
latest reply

shoplineca..

well you HAVE to list if you want to sell. You curently not listing!
Message 12 of 16
latest reply

shoplineca
Community Member
jewelbay
I think I already know that however to list and not sell only to pay listing fees to eBay isnt the most intelligent thing to do or wisest business decision to make.

I treat eBay as a business tool. It is simply a service provider paid to bring me customers. When the formula between what I am selling and the number of customers eBay brings me isnt working, I dont keep feeding eBay the profits that I made in the previous months, at least not indefinately.

Right now, that formula isnt right and despite investing into it in January and increasing that investment in February, my products and the customers eBay was to produce didnt result in sufficient sales for me to keep listing on eBay.

My only comment was that I enjoyed great sales before I was a Power Seller and I dont feel, at this time that loosing that status would cost me any business. In fact it is IMPOSSIBLE for me to sell less that the total of $00.00 in February sales when I listed products in my capacity as a Silver Power Seller so I have nowhere to go but up.

My goal on eBay was to make money and run a profitable business, not to be a Power Seller, not to make eBay filthy rich without a reciprocal return of investment.

With their recent increases in fees, I am no longer as inclined to achieve and maintain Power Seller status if in doing so, it decreases my profitability.

I have already been removed as a Trading Assistant this week for having NO SALES for one month (February) which is perfect as I no longer have to give out FREE information to assist people wishing to sell on eBay.

Malcolm
Message 13 of 16
latest reply

carly@ebay.com
Community Member
Hi ezcaps,

Congratulations on becoming a PowerSeller!!

There is a great group on this board, and I hope you come by a post often.

Cheers,
Carly
Message 14 of 16
latest reply

Hi carly@ebay.com

Congratulations on becoming a Pink!!

"There is a great group on this board, and I hope you come by a (sic) post often."

Cheers,
Ben
"What else could I do? I had no trade so I became a peddler" - Lazarus Greenberg 1915

"What else could I do? I had no trade so I became a peddler" - Lazarus Greenberg 1915
- answering Trolls is voluntary, my policy is not to participate.
Message 15 of 16
latest reply

i-cellstuff
Community Member
the canadapost flexipacks 11x17" are those bags or envelopes? light weight?
Message 16 of 16
latest reply