When I try to upload items to eBay , I get an error - the connection with the server has been reset

Using Turbo Lister which I have used a thousand times before - when I try to upload items to eBay , I get an error - the connection with the server has been reset.  

I have recently installed Norton 360 and changed from Internet Explorer to Google Chrome as my browser.

Message 1 of 2
latest reply
1 REPLY 1

When I try to upload items to eBay , I get an error - the connection with the server has been reset

Only my opinion, but Norton used to cause me a lot of grief when I used it. I have used Google chrome for a long time, and never had any trouble with any Ebay related tasks. I remember when I used Norton everything was a battle. Norton may have a pop up blocker that is stopping the connection. Maybe you have to add Ebay.ca to your allowed list on Norton or Google chrome, or just uninstall the lame Norton product (and never pay again) and use a free Anti virus program like AVG. For a product you have to pay for, Norton sucks. I switched to MaCafree for a few years because it was free though my internet/cable provider Shaw. I recently installed AVG FREE Antivirus and and have not had any problems with Turbo Lister or regular ebay functions. AVG has a great program to check your computer for errors and keep it fast also.  Bottom line, I think Norton is a rip off. Just one sellers opinion. Good luck!

Message 2 of 2
latest reply