Anyone Checking their invoices Final Value Fees are we getting the 20% as promised NO

After checking all my Final value fees and Discounts which are supposed to be 20% Discount i found that i have not been getting these in all my invoices dating back to i don't know when,i have 2 accounts with eBay and both are exactly the same 20% discounts on final value fees, i am not getting these i am getting around 17% are you or you may know someone that is getting the same please let me know i have called ebay on numerous occasions and they palm me off saying we are working on it and will get back to me, of course they don't

Message 1 of 2
latest reply
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Anyone Checking their invoices Final Value Fees are we getting the 20% as promised NO

@chairmanmuscc719y wrote:

After checking all my Final value fees and Discounts which are supposed to be 20% Discount i found that i have not been getting these in all my invoices dating back to i don't know when, ... i am getting around 17%  ...

The 20% discount does NOT apply to the portion of Final Value Fees that are charged on shipping.

Subtract from the total FVF amount at the top of the invoice

(1) the FVF amounts charged on shipping and (2) the FVF amounts that were refunded.

THEN you take 20% of that total.

-.-

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 2
latest reply
1 REPLY 1

@chairmanmuscc719y wrote:

After checking all my Final value fees and Discounts which are supposed to be 20% Discount i found that i have not been getting these in all my invoices dating back to i don't know when, ... i am getting around 17%  ...

The 20% discount does NOT apply to the portion of Final Value Fees that are charged on shipping.

Subtract from the total FVF amount at the top of the invoice

(1) the FVF amounts charged on shipping and (2) the FVF amounts that were refunded.

THEN you take 20% of that total.

-.-

Message 2 of 2
latest reply