Where are My Collections?

I'm having a problem accessing My Collections. Every time I go to My Collections is says "Hmmm, somethings not working. Please try again." It's been like this for more than a day now. It's very annoying! Is anyone else having this problem or am just "special"?

Message 1 of 5
latest reply
4 REPLIES 4

Re: Where are My Collections?

Unfortunately, you might be special in this. Mine are working fine. They appear on the page right where they should be and clicking on them takes me to where I should go. How many days has this been happening for you? Can you try to go to them from another link?

Message 2 of 5
latest reply

@mimi1000100535 wrote:

I'm having a problem accessing My Collections. Every time I go to My Collections is says "Hmmm, somethings not working. Please try again." It's been like this for more than a day now. It's very annoying! Is anyone else having this problem or am just "special"?

Maybe it is your computer?

Did you clear your computer browser cache and cookies? Did you restart your PC? Did you try another browser?

Message 3 of 5
latest reply

I'm using my iPad. I've cleared my browser history and everything. It's still not working.

Message 4 of 5
latest reply

It might be some weird temporary incompatibility with your device.

Ebay is always tinkering with things. And sometimes those things get broken.

I'm fairly sure it will fix itself.

You can always try to call ebay Customer Service and report it as a technical issue but that is sometimes more effort than it's worth. 

Message 5 of 5
latest reply