Where did the currency converter go in PayPal?

I've looked everywhere but I can't find the currency converter in the new version of PayPal.  The Help menu says it's located with the financial information in the Profile section.  But I don't see it.

What I did find, however, is some stranger's name and address included in my Address information.  I've contacted PayPal about that .... I find this very disconcerting.

But back to the currency converter ... could someone help please.  (I didn't post this on the PayPal board because I don't know often people read the posts there).

Thanks.

Message 1 of 6
latest reply
5 REPLIES 5

I haven't been able to find it either. I really prefer the previous format.

Message 2 of 6
latest reply

I decided to call PayPal about the strange name in my Profile.  It turns out that it was a buyer to whom I'd sent a refund.  Her name and address had somehow been added to my Profile the same day I refunded her.  They said I must have accidentally added her information at the time I sent the refund, but I don't know how I could have done that ... it's not the first refund I've ever sent.

While I was on the phone, I asked about the Currency Converter.  At the top left-hand corner of the Summary Page, beside PayPal Balance, there's this symbol >   When you click on >, it brings you to a new screen that shows Add Money, Withdraw Money, Manage Currencies.  When you click on Manage Currencies, it brings you to the screen that we were all familiar with in the old version.

Message 3 of 6
latest reply

Click on

Paypal Balances

at the upper left corner of the first page on Paypal's website.

Then click on 

Manage Currencies

at about the middle of the page and carry on

I went crazy for close to 5 minutes before I found this.... did a search on Paypal and that sort of helped.. but cannot remember how I found the right help page....

Message 4 of 6
latest reply

Thanks cumos.  I appreciate your time.

Because I called PayPal about the Profile issue, I was able to get this info from the CSR.

Message 5 of 6
latest reply

I wanted to convert US dollars to Canadian dollars  and 

Refused... to... give... up.

Message 6 of 6
latest reply