Where have all the Followers gone?

Poof. They vanished. I had 89 a few hours ago.

Screen Shot 2016-09-23 at 3.21.55 PM.png

Message 1 of 29
latest reply
28 REPLIES 28

Re: Where have all the Followers gone?

After seeing your post, I checked mine and they were all gone.  Now, a few minutes later, they're all back. 

I wouldn't get too concerned about this unless they vanish completely for days or weeks on end.  EBay's programmers are always mucking about in the background, things appear, disappear, re-appear.  This happens constantly.  Check again next week and it will probably all be fine.  

Who knows???

Message 21 of 29
latest reply

That'a odd it would show you zero, when I see more than a hundred.

Screen Shot 2016-09-24 at 12.02.22 PM.png

Message 22 of 29
latest reply

On my end its big 0
Message 23 of 29
latest reply

But yours are there .Just checked
Message 24 of 29
latest reply

It's maddening. I wonder if it affects the buyer's end. 

Message 25 of 29
latest reply

If I go to any eBay id in this topic at random and look at their eBay profile, I may or may not see the followers on the first look. If I refresh the browser page, the page is reloaded and it seems that 1 in 4 refreshes does not load the followers properly. So it seems to me it is a "random" event where the followers are not shown. So it has to be a programming intermittent glitch (one of many that plague eBay).

I am using FireFox browser (latest version). From this topic, I clicked on a members feedback to go to the feedback page where I clicked on the eBay id to go to the profile page.

The numbers of followers count at the top would show me the followers count and the bottom showed me the followers. Both were in sync, that is, if 0 showed at the top, there were no followers at the bottom.

If I check my own eBay id on eBay.ca, I showed no followers for the first 3 views of my eBay id, then it showed 10 followers for a couple of refreshes of the page and so on, cycling on and off "randomly".

Repeating my id profile testing on eBay.com, I get the same results. I show 0 followers initially for a few refreshes, then it shows and so on.

I would suggest not worrying about it and just report it to raphael next wednesday. Or perhaps on the Technical issues on the eBay.com USA site.

Message 26 of 29
latest reply

I'm not too worried about it, but it is a bizarre glitch... 

Message 27 of 29
latest reply

Yes, bizarre. Now all my 12 Collections left with the Followers too. 

Screen Shot 2016-09-25 at 5.52.42 PM.png

Message 28 of 29
latest reply

Glitch 'Bay indeed Smiley Very Happy

Message 29 of 29
latest reply