Archive 1
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

eBay Restricting use of outdated Internet Security Protocol

Hi eBay Members, eBay has decided to restrict the use of outdated Internet Security Protocol, SSL 3.0, because we have determined that it does not meet our standards. As such, some Turbo Lister users could see some connectivity issues. For more infor...

Holiday Returns available in Turbo Lister

Hi Turbo Lister Users, The option to apply Holiday Returns in Turbo Lister is now available in the Beta version of the program. When deciding whether or not to be a Beta user, please keep in mind that the beta versions aren't free of bugs, nor are th...

HolidayReturns.jpg

Recent Issues w/Turbo Lister Sign In

Hi Turbo Lister Users, A recent Windows update has caused some programs, including Turbo Lister, to crash. To sign-in to Turbo Lister before the improved Windows update is released, please follow these steps: Open Internet Explorer Open the Tools men...

why was my best offer not accepted?

I placed a best offer about 10 min before the bidding close but it was not accepted. The other person, a lower bidder. won the item Why was mine not accepted?

1876 large cent

I was taken to the resolution centre by seller and asked to cancel a purchase & responded that I did not wish to cancelThe transaction and it responded that I had agreed to cancel and the case was closed, I really wanted that Pennie. What do I do now...

Payment not accepted

I won an item and tried to pay through Pay Pal but the store won't accept my Master Card #. I use it all the time and is current. Why won't the store accept it?? Thank You

Can I have two ebay accounts - one with my Canadian address and the other with my US address?

I have a sister in Ogdengsburg, NY that I normally ship any packages to in order to avoid the high cost of Canadian postage and duty I'm a 30 min drive to her, and I also have a sister in law that lives in NH that I also slip packages to. I have a go...

How do you block a certain buyer from bidding on your item.

Certain Individual is purchasing my Mopar parts. He too is a seller of Mopar parts. He buys my parts and then gives me negative feedback without contacting me or filing a complaint and Ebay enters it against me without contacting me. He is trying to ...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 2 replies
  • 0 helpful

OT: Sellers & Weather

To continue the weather discussion - and keep semi on topic - how is weather affecting your sales? People staying indoors so more buying? People staying indoors + no hydro = No Internet ergo No Buying

• 11 replies
  • 0 helpful

How do I file a complaint about damage to the parcel done by Pitney Bowes (GSP)?

Prior to my package leaving the sellers hands there was no damage on my ebay item as says the item description. On delivery I found a notice telling me the Parcel was checked by Pitney Bowes and there was a clear indication that Pitney Bowes and Ebay...

photo 3.JPG photo.JPG
  • 4 replies
  • 5 helpful

has anyone ever bought ladies jewellery from seller and feel cheated when see it.

I was bidding on seller site for very attractive n expensive looking ladies jewellery claimed to be 100 dollars worth..end up winning bids on 15 items...finally went to the warehouse to pick it.....had cash in hand and so much excitement for getting ...

• 2 replies
  • 0 helpful

12 days and still zero funds in my Paypal account!

I made a bank funds transfer into my Paypal account to pay a seller and it still isn't processed 12 days later!!! Has anyone else been having this delay problem? I called Paypal 5 days ago and they're blaming the delay on the holidays...But come on a...

Paypal shipping question

Got an Expresspost parcel for Austria. Big and heavy. CP web site gives me a price of $135. That is what I charged the customer. I go to Paypal shipping and it will not me print a label, invalid something or other. How else can I print a label? I bas...

• 22 replies
  • 0 helpful

What is going on lately with shipping times? I have had to re-purchase several items!

Lately, I am very dissatisfied with my ebay experiences. Several of my purchases have not arrived! Very poor communication on a couple of sellers parts. ebay is not at fault. In a couple of cases the seller just didn't sent the item, ran out of inven...

• 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

Is it possible to leave feedback if an item was purchased more than 90 days ago?

I purchased a Microsoft Xbox 360 Halo 3 Special Edition Green Xbox LIVE tested, back in September for a friends Christmas gift. Once opened on Christmas morning and hooked up, it showed a red ring of death on the screen and there were loose items in ...

• 3 replies
  • 0 helpful

wHY DOES EBAY PROTECT THE BUYERS AND NOT THE SELLER.

I`m very disappointed with ebay and I wonder why they protect the buyer and not the seller. I sold a item to someone living almost to the North Pole he purchase a item from me for 25.00 and it cost me 25.00 to ship it to him. He received the item he ...

• 25 replies
  • 0 helpful

Defective Item / Seller Now Unresponsive / No Refund Sent / Outside 45 Days

I purchased item (Bowflex SelectTech 552 / 1090 Dumbbell Stand) from user on November 11, 2013. The item arrived promptly, but was defective. It included two left-hand dumbbell platforms and no right-hand piece. I contacted the seller about this on N...

• 5 replies
  • 1 helpful

change final value fees for used items?

hi people, recently i begin to sell stuff on ebay and when i got final value fees i was quite shockedwhen i sold something for 200 i only got 175 that is 10% ebay and 2.5% Paypal i know some people does not care because they are brand new and custome...

• 16 replies
  • 0 helpful

Unauthorized Transaction: Proof of Delivery?

I received an email this morning stating an item I sold last week was being disputed due to an authorized payment. I have sent an email showing proof of shipping with tracking number. The item was delivered but did not require signature and the item ...

some advice on package not receved by buyer

HelloWhat is my responsibility for an item lost in the mail ?? I haven't sold on eBay since 2006 and have started to get back into things and have run into my first problem buyer. I live in Canada and sold an Item to Australia. The buyer insisted on ...

Can a seller really cancel a purchase after being marked as shipped

I bought an item but before I pay the money, I asked the seller to cancel the purchase because I did not notice the item was not the one I really wanted. He did not reply o I took this as a no and paid for the item. One day later he sent a message sa...

ebays global shipping scam

just to let all Canadian buyers know if this appears on your sellers listing or item for bid it will add between 10 and 15 percent to the cost of the item. I personally will not purchase from any ebay seller that uses this program and I make appoint ...

Unanswered Questions
No posts to display.