Archive 1
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

eBay Restricting use of outdated Internet Security Protocol

Hi eBay Members, eBay has decided to restrict the use of outdated Internet Security Protocol, SSL 3.0, because we have determined that it does not meet our standards. As such, some Turbo Lister users could see some connectivity issues. For more infor...

Holiday Returns available in Turbo Lister

Hi Turbo Lister Users, The option to apply Holiday Returns in Turbo Lister is now available in the Beta version of the program. When deciding whether or not to be a Beta user, please keep in mind that the beta versions aren't free of bugs, nor are th...

HolidayReturns.jpg

Recent Issues w/Turbo Lister Sign In

Hi Turbo Lister Users, A recent Windows update has caused some programs, including Turbo Lister, to crash. To sign-in to Turbo Lister before the improved Windows update is released, please follow these steps: Open Internet Explorer Open the Tools men...

Oh wise ones out there.....

Bought two pieces to infant clothing for my Granddaughter, I was aware that the seller was a business and would charge tax but they charged HST. I think (please correct me I am wrong) that only GST is charged on baby/infant clothing. Am I right or wr...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 6 replies
  • 0 helpful

Buyer hasn't picked up parcel at post office. What do I do?

Buyer didn't pay until Ebay sent reminder. I mailed parcel after receiving payment. Canada Post tracking shows parcel arrived in five days and delivery attempted and notice left. Parcel still not picked up at post office, and Canada Post indicates pa...

• 2 replies
  • 0 helpful

Not as described Item

After waiting close to 2 weeks to receive item 290980972389 I feel that the Item Is Not As Described. The power supply has caked on dirt/dust on one side which tends to indicate that indeed it has been used. I have attached a picture to get some feed...

fina value shipping fees

wjhats this final shipping value fees for? i don't use ebay shipping fees though?

• 5 replies
  • 0 helpful

Resolved! I get the message 'Please enter a valid package weight.' while there is no field to enter weight

I'm trying to sell an item.Filled in all the fields and configured shipping. After hitting "Continue" I get error message: Please provide the correct information in the highlighted fields.Weight - Please enter a valid package weight. the link under "...

• 4 replies
  • 1 helpful

Flyers are not made from trees.....

Flyers are not made from trees, that is an old myth. Paper mills are shutting down everywhere as there is no demand for paper. There is an opposite effect to letting trees grow. Europe is running into this problem. Trees get old and do not consume ca...

• 12 replies
  • 0 helpful

The New IMPORT CHARGE TO CANADA???

I just had a trying experience with 2 E bay sellers, it is not their fault but this new darn Import Charge to Canadians is a farce..If the Americans need money badly just put a gun to my face and take it not bleed the main source of the E Bay sellers...

Resolved! HTML issue

Why is it that when you preview an HTML ad it looks good. Everything is where it should be.Then you list the ad and things are not where they were 10 sec. ago.Object get moved and overlap each other.This is extremely frustrating

• 2 replies
  • 0 helpful

Sales tax table needed

Just opened my store and listed a few products but I need to charge tax, this is a business....I can't find any reference to adding taxes although I have been charged tax in past eBay purchases so I know there is sales tax capability....any helpful i...

• 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

I sold an item to an international buyer who changed his shipping address and now it is being return

I sold an item to a buyer from Singapore who got me to send the item to a Canadian address instead of his original address in Singapore because of cost.The item was not picked up after sitting at the address post office for 10 days and is now being r...

• 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

Can a seller charge me for Paypal fees they incur?

This is a message I received from a recent seller (translated from French): "According to my ads, I sent you the invoice with shipping by registered letter and Paypal fees. If you choose another payment method, all necessary information is included i...

Why is the Order confirmation email address different from my Paypal address

Why is it after I purchase an item, when I receive the "Order Confirmation" email (which looks like an auto response from ebay) my address is never correct?I am in Ontario, Canada, and the address is always changed to ON, CA with the postal code remo...

what is that mean? Alert! Your account has exceeded eBay’s limit for unpaid items. As a result, your buying privileges have been restrict

hi, i want to buy something on ebay, and it's written a note: Alert! Your account has exceeded eBay’s limit for unpaid items. As a result, your buying privileges have been restricted. You’re still able to pay for items you’ve won in an auction-style ...

Unanswered Questions
No posts to display.