Archive 1
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

eBay Restricting use of outdated Internet Security Protocol

Hi eBay Members, eBay has decided to restrict the use of outdated Internet Security Protocol, SSL 3.0, because we have determined that it does not meet our standards. As such, some Turbo Lister users could see some connectivity issues. For more infor...

Holiday Returns available in Turbo Lister

Hi Turbo Lister Users, The option to apply Holiday Returns in Turbo Lister is now available in the Beta version of the program. When deciding whether or not to be a Beta user, please keep in mind that the beta versions aren't free of bugs, nor are th...

HolidayReturns.jpg

Recent Issues w/Turbo Lister Sign In

Hi Turbo Lister Users, A recent Windows update has caused some programs, including Turbo Lister, to crash. To sign-in to Turbo Lister before the improved Windows update is released, please follow these steps: Open Internet Explorer Open the Tools men...

How to box and ship large items or easily damaged items ?

Greetings, I'm wondering if there is a such a service that exists that would package my items for shipment in Canada ? is this service provided by any particular company ? I have a Commodore 1702 Video Monitor that I would like to sell. I have resort...

Lawsuit Jeopardizes eBay's Shipping Calculator

By Ina SteinerEcommerceBytes.comDecember 26, 2013 eBay's shipping calculator is in violation of another company's patents, according to a lawsuit filed on December 20th. Paid Inc. is suing eBay for patent infringement, claiming it had demonstrated it...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 12 replies
  • 1 helpful

Limiting Shipping Charges

Hi, Another suggestion of mine, some may like it, others may hate it, yes there may be ways to sort search results, but I think it'd be a good tool to be available to buyers. I would like to see on eBay.com and all associated sites, a mechanism to li...

• 8 replies
  • 0 helpful

Resolved! Privacy & Feedback. Do I need to see what a seller has bought for the feedback received ?

I was looking at the feedback some sellers received from other sellers, and I clicked on the "view item". And there I was able to view what my seller had purchased from some- one else. Gets a bit "nosey" does'nt it ? Do I really need to see that, to ...

• 2 replies
  • 0 helpful

shipping to CM or is there a permenent fix been having problems with inches changing to CM

really looking for that answer ... my auctions have pertty well been all pulled ... It always faults to inches when I start the auction but some will convert to CM totaly messing up shipping cost for me .. usually happens on a revisionor relist ?????...

How does a eBay seller make a profit when selling on eBay, if eBay charges high final value fees?

How can a Small eBay Seller make a profit if ebay and paypal charge the **bleep** out of you with their ridiculously high final value fees? I can sell my item for a high price because no one will buy it. so i have to list it a low price but if it sel...

Listing Toy Guns. Well here we go again. I've had another toy gun removed even after following all of the policies - I just don't get it.

Maybe ebay just doesn't want me to list toy guns and I'm not getting it through my thick skull. I've followed their policy to the "T". I think maybe they're getting hung up with the "Bright Orange Plug being permanently attached". Honestly, anyone wi...

• 5 replies
  • 0 helpful

Resolved! Serious bug with the shipping calculator on Ebay.ca

I have a very weird bug here with the shipping calculator. As a seller.The shipping calculator will take measurements in Imperial ( Inches + Lbs ) by default, which I like to use.But then it randomly starts using Metric at some point, after the listi...

• 11 replies
  • 0 helpful

why my account is limited

as my question, why my account is limited? i did nothing. I need to buy something but i cant do it, plz help me

• 3 replies
  • 0 helpful

Question about paypal shipping labels.

I am thinking about starting to use the paypal shipping labels to package my shipments and address my e-bay shipments. However, when I try to fill out the label it only gives the options to ship parcels...Xpresspost, Reg parcel, Expedited ect. It is ...

Payment by cheque

As a seller, can I accept payment by cheque in addition to Paypal, with a waiting period for the cheque to clear?

• 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

FireFox users having Feed issues?

Hi everyone, It's been reported that some users are experiencing issues with the Feed feature on the homepage when using FireFox. After a few scrolls, it seems to stop whereas other browsers will 'endlessly' allow continuous scrolling. Would you mind...

seller sent wrong item, Paypal closed the case in my favour, I got my money back, now seller is

Seller sent me an item that was 1. wrong size 2. USED when it said it was new. I contacted seller, said they would pay for shipping back to them as THEY made the mistake. I waited - and waited - NO refund and NO shipping sent to me so I filed a PAYPA...

Existing eBay.ca Site Issues - updated 10/23/2013

The following have been reported & we're looking at fixing them as soon as possible: Stock images not appearing in the Media category Grammatical error in Scheduled section of My eBay View listings link goes to eBay.com instead of eBay.ca - fixed as ...

and the INR is starting ..

about 10 so far .. Why every year november December WHYYYYYY ... Does Canada post really lose this much stuff or are people really such pathetic horrible people that they just wanna rip people off during Christmas season .. After 3 years of this I sh...

How can I e-mail to e-bay I have severe vocal and strutting problem and it says write telephone #

Hi, I try for listing 2 times but each time it says write my telephone but I have severe vocal and struttring problem that's why I don't use phone for any reason.MY listing is complete but e-bay don't let me list it says write your telephone number w...

issues with pop ups on ebay!

I have not been on ebay on my pc in a while I just use my ipad. and all I can say is wth is going on with all these pop ups??? it is almost every time I click to see a pic of an item im looking at or I wanted to contact the seller and it takes me to ...

Unanswered Questions
No posts to display.