Where is e bays. seller protection

E  bays policies need to e changed.

I  sold and mailed a set to a customer,who says he received set with cards missing. This is not right as the set was double checked before shipping. Buyer received a refund, now he has the full set and his money back, and continues to leave me negative feed back.

Now let,s see has the set, he has his money back, and can still leave negative feedback to damage my good record. THEN I SHOULD ALSO BE ABLE TO LEAVE NEGATIVE FEED BACK ON HIS FEED BACK PAGE.

THERE IS NO SELLER PROTECTION  and I was suspended over a simulare situation a while back.

I SHOULD BE ABLE TO LEAVE NEGATIVE FEED BACK ON HIS PAGE

HAVE A LOOK AT YOUR POLICES

Message 1 of 3
latest reply
2 REPLIES 2

Re: Where is e bays. seller protection

eBay staff do not read most of these forums -- you are talking to other sellers and buyers.

Message 2 of 3
latest reply

Re: Where is e bays. seller protection

If you had accepted the buyer's SNAD Return request, your customer would have been obligated to return the cards (at your expense) in order to receive their Refund. This may have displeased you but you would have your cards back at least. Or at least some of them. At which point you could confirm the buyer stole some and go that route.

There are procedures that have to be followed and certain things you need to do if you want a case to stand a chance of being closed in your favour and it seems to me like the worst thing a seller can do to himself is force ebay to step in and look at it. Those cases almost never end well.

This is the link to how to handle Return requests. It is worth a study. 

http://pages.ebay.ca/help/sell/return-process.html

Message 3 of 3
latest reply