Where is the form to fill out to email ebay?

I want to message or email ebay, how do I?  I don't think it makes any sense to only have calling as a way to contact ebay staff or ebay itself because not everyone believe it or not has a cell phone.  Basically it is telling people that they have to fork over money for a cell phone in order to get any service from ebay, this is the worst customer service I have ever received and I would like to talk to the higher ups as soon as possible, an email address please!

Message 1 of 3
latest reply
2 REPLIES 2

Re: Where is the form to fill out to email ebay?

You don't need a cell phone to call eBay.  You only need an ordinary phone.  You need to find the Help & Contact link at the top & bottom of the page.  Find the path that best describes your problem until you get a "Contact Us" button.  You will be issued a phone number and pass code. 

If you have a buying-related situation, why not post it to the Buyer Central board?  You will get most answers there and probably someone might be able to help you sort it out through the messages.  It is just other eBay users but most people who have been around a while know a lot more than the Customer Service reps anyway.

https://community.ebay.ca/t5/Buyer-Central/bd-p/23003

Message 2 of 3
latest reply

Re: Where is the form to fill out to email ebay?

The problem is I am away at school right now so I have no access to any phone and my questions can only be answered by ebay which is why I was wondering what messaging system or email they have.
Message 3 of 3
latest reply