Who needs a Site Map anyway?

Like many of you, I needed to look for something on the site map this morning. I was in need of removing two of the listings that I had for sale. Of course when I scrolled down the page to click on Site Map in order to easily select: "End Your Listing" - it wasn't there.

I spent a good half hour plus trying every which way to 'find' the link. No luck. Then I came to this board and saw the thread. Oh great....

Luckily someone mentioned googling: "eBay" "Site Map" which I did and voila I was FINALLY able to do what i had to do. Whew.

The facts that I had to find out from other sellers that 1. Yes, the site map is indeed suddenly MIA and NO I was not imagining it, and 2. that i had to use another site, GOOGLE to be able to find EBAY'S SITE MAP it is absolutely outrageous.

What kind of company is eBay anymore? I know it is kind of a rhetorical question but geeze things keep going from bad to worse even when you think it cannot sink even lower.

In the good old days, I used to have almost 2,000 items in my store and I used to sell around 100-120 of those PER MONTH.

As things deteriorated, I delisted more and more items. I now only have around 460 items in my store and falling. I have moved most items that I'm able to to greener pastures and guess what? They actually SELL in those greener pastures.

This latest tomfoolery is precariously close to the last straw for me. I wish I had a suitable selling forum for the music memorabilia right now, because if I did I'd be outta here asap.

-sigh-

Message 1 of 1
latest reply
0 REPLIES 0